The time has come to forget all the bullshit and ROCK!
#309652 by Carpathian Psychonaut
Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:48 am
Mine turned up but no bonus Dev-branded "true north" compass keyring in it as there should have been. No reply back from them yet by email either.

Great album, though, and we shouldn't let our gripes take away from that side of things.
#309656 by FUBAR
Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:39 am
Carpathian Psychonaut wrote:Mine turned up but no bonus Dev-branded "true north" compass keyring in it as there should have been.

Your not missing out on much, that keyring is like something you'd get out of a christmas cracker!
#309659 by Edkaye
Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:49 am
Turned out the album at the post office was my deluxe reissue of High on Fire's debut. So no Epi here either.
#309666 by Edkaye
Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:43 am
Shit happens, I guess. They had a huge delay on the deluxe version of the new Katatonia album too. It turns out that the band left the hand-written lyric sheets backstage at a gig, and the cleaners threw them away the next morning. Shit!
#309670 by JuMP
Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:36 pm
Question, I preordered Decon/Ghost through CMDistro back in the day as well as Epicloud, and both of them showed up well after the release date (still no Epicloud). From everyone's experience, which is the best place to pre-order Devy's stuff from Canada?
#309773 by Coma Divine
Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:50 am
Mine has shipped (with 2 shirts) so it'll be here soon, or else. :wink:
Couldn't be bothered waiting, so I bought a Digipak in Melbourne before Friday's Fear Factory gig.

(I've got at least 2 of everything else Dev...so what the hell.)
#309791 by Lettuce
Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:59 am
JuMP wrote:Question, I preordered Decon/Ghost through CMDistro back in the day as well as Epicloud, and both of them showed up well after the release date (still no Epicloud). From everyone's experience, which is the best place to pre-order Devy's stuff from Canada?

http://hevydevyrecords.com/