The time has come to forget all the bullshit and ROCK!
#309205 by juju77
Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:52 am
Just like the contain us boxset, I pre ordered epicloud and just like contain us bandstores won't be dispatching this on its release date. Apparently the record company haven't sent them the copies. Has anyone else had the same problem from other companies? :chain:
#309206 by NamasteLikeBender
Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:15 pm
juju77 wrote:Just like the contain us boxset, I pre ordered epicloud and just like contain us bandstores won't be dispatching this on its release date. Apparently the record company haven't sent them the copies. Has anyone else had the same problem from other companies? :chain:

Nope, CMDistro came through for me on this one.
#309290 by Medisinyl
Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:37 pm
I ordered through Omerch (end records) and still haven't gotten my pre-order. They said there was an issue with UPS. They did however send me a free download of the main album on the 19th in an attempt to make up for the delay.
#309338 by Blazingmonga
Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:39 am
Just got this from bandstore

Bandstore wrote:Thank you for your order.

This is just to let you know that we have now dispatched order ID blahblahblah that
you ordered from us on 15th August 2012 14:27.

Your order has been despatched today (24th September 2012 15:28) and should be with you shortly.

So they have sorted it quite quickly. Still, they should have sorted it last week. Yet again I get an internet pre-order after the high street shops. Grrrrrrumble.
#309356 by juju77
Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:19 pm
Good to see they seem to be sorting this out even tho I've had no email saying it's getting dispatched. Hope they throw a freebie in for all this dicking around again....
#309410 by Blazingmonga
Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:41 am
juju77 wrote:Good to see they seem to be sorting this out even tho I've had no email saying it's getting dispatched. Hope they throw a freebie in for all this dicking around again....

Mine arrived this morning, so only really a day late. Not a total disaster. Minor grumble is all.

Hope everyone elses turn up soon!
#309439 by Edkaye
Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:58 pm
I also got an email about Vinyl production problems. Meanwhile, CMDistro are now offering a blue vinyl version with an exclusive bonus track. No shipping to Canada though (boo!).

Is it me, or are there too many versions of this release? I want them all!
#309495 by FUBAR
Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:47 am
Got my vinyl and 2cd digipak.

For anyone who was wondering the Bandstores vinyl does come with 'Epicloud' as a bonus track, i'm playing the album now, looking forward to hearing it!
Last edited by FUBAR on Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#309510 by Edkaye
Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:48 am
FUBAR wrote:Got my vinyl and 2cd digipak.

For anyone who was wondering the Bandstores vinyl does come with 'Epicloud' as a bonus track, i'm playing the album now, looking forward to hearing to hearing it!

Good to know. CM Distro won't ship their Epicloud vinyl to Canada for some reasons, so I was worried I was going to miss out on this track.

I think mine is at the post office. I went to pick up a parcel yesterday, but left my ID at work, so they wouldn't let me have it. Whatever it is is vinyl shaped though, as I saw it sitting in the back room. Bah!
#309649 by Inter
Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:18 am
Still haven't received an email from bandstores about the album being dispatched.. it's been a week. Anyone else still waiting?