The time has come to forget all the bullshit and ROCK!
#309612 by Lolliklauer
Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:20 pm
FUBAR wrote:
RobD wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/chart/update/albums

Mid-week position at #37. Friday and Saturday sales almost always change it up though. Might buy and extra copy or two in HMV on the way to work :P

wow, it's so nice to see Dev in there!

I always thought Devin belongs somewhere between the Beach Boys and Michael Jackson... ;-)
#309617 by JuZ
Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:00 pm
Lolliklauer wrote:In my opinion the first and only radio-friendly song by Devin is "Save our now". I think every mainstream station could play that and it would fit in.

Without question. It has massive crossover appeal.
#309749 by Wander
Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:58 pm
I'm very disappointed that apparently Epicloud did not chart in the top 50 in Finland after his last 4 releases all spent at least a week in the top 40 (Ghost + Deconstruction package 3 weeks). Shame.

E: Admittedly, a lot of "big" Finnish artists released an album this week or one of the recent weeks so the reason might not be a huge drop in Devin's sales or anything. Still disappointing.
#310255 by NamasteLikeBender
Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:31 pm
Wander wrote:Oh, I was looking at the wrong week then. Devin is number 8 in Finland.

...yeah, I need to get back to Finland, ASAP. I spent an evening at the Arch Enemy show in Helsinki this past January with this girl who loves Devin. And then I talked to countless people at various other places (Tampere, where I lived, and Tuska) who either love Devin or were open to his stuff.

So to recap: Epicloud charts #8 in Finland and will probably chart for several weeks. It hits #105 in the U.S., will cease to exist on the charts henceforth, and women here still view metal as "noise."

Goddammit.