The time has come to forget all the bullshit and ROCK!
#309422 by Dave H
Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:02 am
According to the Terrorizer site, Epicloud sold enough on it's first full day of release to have entered the UK Album Chart at number 27.

Congrats to everybody concerned.
#309424 by BenPuritanSlain
Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:27 am
That's for the midweek update right? People need to keep buying so it dosent drop down for the 'proper' chart on Sunday! This is however, awesome news! Congrats to everyone involved indeed!
#309436 by TerminX
Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:43 pm
DEVIN'S GETTING POPULAR?

I FEEL BETRAYED SOLD ALL MY ALBUMS HOW COULD YOU

(d:)

Silliness aside, that's fuckin' awesome that Dev's making some dosh. Though, I hope this doesn't mean he'll start touring more in the UK than USA (Or rather, more than he already is..). I do want to see the man live at some point :v
#309437 by Octillus
Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:57 pm
TerminX wrote:DEVIN'S GETTING POPULAR?

Silliness aside, that's fuckin' awesome that Dev's making some dosh. Though, I hope this doesn't mean he'll start touring more in the UK than USA (Or rather, more than he already is..). I do want to see the man live at some point :v

Seems like the US fanbase is finally growing. This is only NYC, but it definitely seemed like more were there to see him than anyone else.
#309456 by ppinkham
Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:24 pm
Octillus wrote:
TerminX wrote:DEVIN'S GETTING POPULAR?

Seems like the US fanbase is finally growing. This is only NYC, but it definitely seemed like more were there to see him than anyone else.

It was the same at the Katatonia-headlined San Francisco show. Quite a few people were there for Devin, and quite a few left after his set was through. I think that was a huge part of why Katatonia decided to give the DTP the remaining headliner spots other than NYC. It was a smart move to make sure they played for a full audience every time.
#309488 by anoxiauk
Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:46 am
Would be bloody fantastic if he did it.

Just a shame that if it does become a hit that the lead track at this point, and therefore the one most likely to get radio play, is Lucky Animals...
#309574 by Wander
Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:58 am
anoxiauk wrote:Would be bloody fantastic if he did it.

Just a shame that if it does become a hit that the lead track at this point, and therefore the one most likely to get radio play, is Lucky Animals...

Devin, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?
#309576 by Octillus
Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:24 am
In America.

#1 Heatseeker's
#105 Billboard 200
#38 Rock Albums
#26 Independent Albums
#5 Hard Rock Albums

Well done, bald man. NOW DROP AND GIVE ME 20.
#309583 by Drowd
Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:56 am
I used to listen to DTP but now it got so mainstream, un-obscure and un-underground that it makes the music sucks.

- takes off hipster mustache and glasses -

Fucking awesome news ! I'm glad the Dev is finally getting right where he belong !
And I think that if Lucky Animals becomes his most-played-on-the-radio-song Dev will just laugh his balls off about it.
He did say that it was the cheesiest song he ever wrote when I saw him in Montr