The time has come to forget all the bullshit and ROCK!
#311521 by izumix
Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:38 am
static2 wrote:anyone with bags of money can get Epicloud via CDJapan and get the bonus disc AND all three bonus tracks in CD quality. :O

I got that. But I got it at the CD shop in Japan.
Japanese edition is included only one bonus track "Epicloud". The same way as other countries, two tracks "Take My Ego" "Cry Forever" are able to buy at iTunes Music Store.
#312114 by havelock
Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:57 pm
Carpathian Psychonaut wrote:
mikejs wrote:
Carpathian Psychonaut wrote:Still searching for the three bonus tracks. I bought both the digi and normal cds plus merch and have now given up finding them on Youtube etc.

Anybody have the three or a map to them?

Thanks, as ever, in advance.

The one Dev linked to from his twitter feed is still there.

Ah, yes - cheers.

All three tracked down and snared. Thanks all. Official non-fruit based sources would have been better but if the man himself is ok with that then I am too.

I now feel a little more complete :mrgreen:

Still struggling to find this elusive third track - could you please post the date of the tweet if not the link itself? Thanks!
#312122 by Leechmaster
Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:29 pm
havelock wrote:
Carpathian Psychonaut wrote:
mikejs wrote:
Carpathian Psychonaut wrote:Still searching for the three bonus tracks. I bought both the digi and normal cds plus merch and have now given up finding them on Youtube etc.

Anybody have the three or a map to them?

Thanks, as ever, in advance.

The one Dev linked to from his twitter feed is still there.

Ah, yes - cheers.

All three tracked down and snared. Thanks all. Official non-fruit based sources would have been better but if the man himself is ok with that then I am too.

I now feel a little more complete :mrgreen:

Still struggling to find this elusive third track - could you please post the date of the tweet if not the link itself? Thanks!

I went back and checked for that, it's been removed since and hasn't popped up elsewhere...
#312136 by Meh
Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:33 am
havelock wrote:Still struggling to find this elusive third track - could you please post the date of the tweet if not the link itself? Thanks!

I'll PM you it.

To that happy and complete guy who bagged all three tracks - there's actually four! 'Buddha Bidet' was on some VIP memory stick. Good luck getting them lot to share ;-)
#312138 by Tyroshai
Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:36 am
Easy-peasy.
#312377 by static2
Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:20 pm
izumix wrote:
static2 wrote:anyone with bags of money can get Epicloud via CDJapan and get the bonus disc AND all three bonus tracks in CD quality. :O

I got that. But I got it at the CD shop in Japan.
Japanese edition is included only one bonus track "Epicloud". The same way as other countries, two tracks "Take My Ego" "Cry Forever" are able to buy at iTunes Music Store.

indeed, it's a bummer. :( glad to have the title track, though!
#314142 by No OnE
Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:24 pm
finally got to hear the 2 itunes bonus tracks...not too shabby! with Dev, i never know what to expect, other than it's usually good.

my vinyl should be on its way soon, i feel odd having waited this long to order the album (though i've had the epicloud t-shirt since it came out).

Meh wrote:Hear it while you can:

[youtube]oX1i7WDzpsY[/youtube]

OH LAWDY xD