The time has come to forget all the bullshit and ROCK!
#311355 by day old male
Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:36 am
I fell into the trap of looking at strange videos on YouTube tonight (as you do), but... no-one found it as amusing as I did so, don't worry about it ;)
Last edited by day old male on Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#311361 by day old male
Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:10 am
Hey, look, I knew there was no way of explaining this discovery without making myself look guiltier and guiltier; you'll just have to take my word for it that, as happens on YouTube, one video leads to the next and suddenly you find yourself looking at some really strange shit. As for the comment about the way Devin attracts new fans, I'm not sure if that was meant as a slight against me, but just take a look at the date I joined this forum and then you can add 7 more years to that to get an idea of how long I've supported Dev. I've got the ticket stubs to prove it.
#311492 by day old male
Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:49 pm
Ok guys, you win. This thread has not had the intended effect so I don't see any point keeping it going. RIP Sense of Humour (B.C. Whenever - October 2012).
Moderators - feel free to delete the whole thread.
#311599 by Wander
Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:21 pm
My post was not meant as a slight against you. I just found the idea of somebody becoming a fan of Devin's by looking at that sort of stuff and accidentally clicking the wrong related video pretty funny.