The time has come to forget all the bullshit and ROCK!
#313989 by Octillus
Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:28 pm
Meh wrote:
ShortSonata wrote:
Octillus wrote:Cry Forever is like Devin doing a Dio song, Take My Ego reminds me of Cher.

And by reminds you of Cher, you mean sounds exactly like that song someone posted a while back?

Celine Dion I think he meant. Yeah, it was a clear rip off.

Nah, it reminded me of Cher. I would never willfully listen to a Celine Dion song, so if it's closer to that, then, okay, but that's without my knowledge.
#313993 by LeperMessiah1170
Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 pm
Octillus wrote:
Meh wrote:
ShortSonata wrote:
Octillus wrote:Cry Forever is like Devin doing a Dio song, Take My Ego reminds me of Cher.

And by reminds you of Cher, you mean sounds exactly like that song someone posted a while back?

Nah, it reminded me of Cher. I would never willfully listen to a Celine Dion song, so if it's closer to that, then, okay, but that's without my knowledge.

No, it's actually exactly like this one Celine Dion song. Clearly, Devin heard this song and said, "I'm gonna remake this as one of my songs and have Anneke sing it."
#313994 by Octillus
Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:09 pm
LeperMessiah1170 wrote:
Octillus wrote:
Meh wrote:
ShortSonata wrote:

No, it's actually exactly like this one Celine Dion song. Clearly, Devin heard this song and said, "I'm gonna remake this as one of my songs and have Anneke sing it."

Are you telling me what it reminded me of is wrong? Jesus christ. I'm not saying that's not the case. I'm literally saying it reminded me of Cher. Who cares?
#313995 by Bookwyrm83
Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:22 pm
...So, is it Buddag Bidet or Buddah Bidet?

Just changing the subect, I know it's Buddah.
#313998 by Tyroshai
Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:34 am
Are you telling me the way I read the song title is wrong? Jesus christ. I'm not saying that's not the case. I'm literally saying I read it as Buddag Bidet. Who cares?
#314000 by Bookwyrm83
Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:39 am
Tyroshai wrote:Are you telling me the way I read the song title is wrong? Jesus christ. I'm not saying that's not the case. I'm literally saying I read it as Buddag Bidet. Who cares?

#314004 by Octillus
Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:24 am
Tyroshai wrote:Are you telling me the way I read the song title is wrong? Jesus christ. I'm not saying that's not the case. I'm literally saying I read it as Buddag Bidet. Who cares?

:roll:

I think the European VIPs had Buddag, and the US has Buddah.
#314006 by LicoriceLain
Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:04 am
I other words, who gives because it is a funny song either way. :D
#314007 by Meh
Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:44 am
Why is everyone so pissy.
#314024 by swervedriver
Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:04 pm
It's the pissy dark days before christmas.
#314060 by pandemic
Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:29 pm
LicoriceLain wrote:
sylkicks wrote:I mean, it's not a good song by any means. It's just... well... ridiculous. Ridiculous and awesome in the same way that Two Turntables and a Mike St. John is not a good song, it's just stupid and makes me giggle.

Sidenote, Dev should totally play Two Turntables and a Mike St. John live.

Hmmm, I love how anytime he does something goofy, it is by default awful in peoples eyes. :P Personally, I find it better than some of the Epiclouder tracks yall keep raving about. *cough*Love Tonight*cough*

couldn't agree with you more.

and i love how the topic i created has people arguing with eachother. muhahhaha! muhaha!
Last edited by pandemic on Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#314065 by LicoriceLain
Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:56 pm
swervedriver wrote:It's the pissy dark days before christmas.

It sucks how true this is for me. :/
#314069 by swervedriver
Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:08 am
pandemic wrote:
LicoriceLain wrote:Hmmm, I love how anytime he does something goofy, it is by default awful in peoples eyes. :P Personally, I find it better than some of the Epiclouder tracks yall keep raving about. *cough*Love Tonight*cough*

couldn't agree with you more.

and i love how the topic i created has people arguing with eachother. muhahhaha! muhaha!

You evil internet genius you. :P
#314075 by Bookwyrm83
Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:49 am
I wonder if this song has been remixed yet.