The time has come to forget all the bullshit and ROCK!
#312480 by Octillus
Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:27 am
Cute. Still find it odd that it was the first one and that it came out so long after Epicloud's release (Dev's management ought to get on this) but I really think it's a cute idea that came out rather well.
#312483 by Meh
Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:02 am
I'd agree with the two sentiments above. The video turned out far better than I was expecting but the song is sh*t - no offence. Any one of the other songs recorded during the Epicloud sessions is better. I'm doubtful the song will increase any albums sales but I don't think that was the point (of doing the video). I'm glad they incorporated Dev's video - that was the best!
#312484 by BenPuritanSlain
Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:13 am
lol my mate Joe is all over this video! The guy with the red eye mask on the toilet in the field and riding the pink scooter. His overall video was class lol

Good bit of fun for Dev fans, I wonder how a new or 'non' fan would view it all lol
#312485 by Octillus
Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:19 am
BenPuritanSlain wrote:lol my mate Joe is all over this video! The guy with the red eye mask on the toilet in the field and riding the pink scooter. His overall video was class lol

Good bit of fun for Dev fans, I wonder how a new or 'non' fan would view it all lol

He was a Turd Burglar, right?
#312498 by sylkicks
Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:47 pm
Woo! I'm in it at 3:06-- blue shorts, yo. I think it's an awesome idea, and it's a really cool feeling as a fan to be in your favorite artist's official music video.

As I've said in other threads, I like Lucky Animals for what it is--- a catchy, bullshit, no depth song that's sugary as fuck. It's great at being that. Not every song needs to be Seventh Wave or Funeral dontchaknow.
#312508 by Tang
Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:09 pm
I'm not afraid to admit that Lucky Animals makes me smile every time it comes on, and I rarely skip it these days.

Come at me, bros.

OH YEAH, back on topic. Video was a lot of fun.. kinda wished I submitted something. :(
#312518 by sarai-chan
Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:09 am
I love that video!! :D

And I am too bummed I didn't have guts to send anything, though I am practically some sort of weird humanimal with two goofy dog-like animals!
Boob juggling was fun too :mrgreen:
#312540 by Bookwyrm83
Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:01 am
sarai-chan wrote:I love that video!! :D

And I am too bummed I didn't have guts to send anything, though I am practically some sort of weird humanimal with two goofy dog-like animals!

All of this. :)
#312542 by Faffy
Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:03 am
Bookwyrm83 wrote:
sarai-chan wrote:I love that video!! :D

All of this. :)

Yup :P