#318813 by Hiddos
Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:20 am
KeasbyNights wrote:Anyone know if that song playing on the title menu is a specific song, or just filler noise?

I believe it's currently a demo in works by Dev. It may or may not be used later.
#318817 by cheechonaleash
Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:52 am
Hey all, looking for some help. I would really like to get a copy of the Deluxe Fan Box Set, but being located in Canada makes that cost after shipping around $170 from CMDistro. Someone pointed out that there are copies from amazon.co.uk for around $135 with shipping to Canada, so I'd like to order from there and save myself $35. However, I'm not sure if the discs from the UK site will be region code free and play fine in my player here in Canada? Can anyone shed any light on this situation? Thanks in advance!
#318820 by KeasbyNights
Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:50 pm
Hiddos wrote:
KeasbyNights wrote:Anyone know if that song playing on the title menu is a specific song, or just filler noise?

I believe it's currently a demo in works by Dev. It may or may not be used later.

I do hope it will be used! I like it very much. Possibly a casualties song?
#318865 by KeasbyNights
Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:28 pm
TerminX wrote:That seems way too exciting to be a Casualties track

I suppose so. It just seemed to have some ambient qualities about it near the end
#318889 by DTman2112
Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:26 am
Ok, I've been patient enough to have waited until release day to see if this would pop up, but it STILL hasn't.

Can someone please post a link to the Retinal Bluray by itself (in US)? Amazon has it listed for $35 but it says out of stock.
#318905 by FUBAR
Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:17 am
I like the lovely little ambient arpeggio piece that plays on the menu after the 2nd dvd finishes. Sounds like one of the demos Dev posted earlier in the year.