#308789 by prof. wedgie
Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:07 pm
Need help!!

I got two when they went on sale, but then got two vip passes for me and my girlfriend instead and now the other two people that were going to take the spare ones can't make it. So it wasn't really a big deal, I figured I'd just put them up here when they arrived but I just got an email from seetickets to say they won't post to Ireland and I need to collect them at the box office, with the credit card used to book, at 19:00 the day of the show.

The problem now is I found a guy online who is going to buy them from me, but I don't want to give my credit card to someone I don't know, and if the VIP for this is like the London shows you get early entry to the venue and I wouldn't want to leave a spot near the front either.

Is there anyway to pick up from the venue earlier in the afternoon, or the day before? Or if I sent seetickets money for registered post would they send them out?
#308835 by Dr.Mosh
Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:06 am
prof. wedgie wrote:Need help!!

I got two when they went on sale, but then got two vip passes for me and my girlfriend instead and now the other two people that were going to take the spare ones can't make it. So it wasn't really a big deal, I figured I'd just put them up here when they arrived but I just got an email from seetickets to say they won't post to Ireland and I need to collect them at the box office, with the credit card used to book, at 19:00 the day of the show.

The problem now is I found a guy online who is going to buy them from me, but I don't want to give my credit card to someone I don't know, and if the VIP for this is like the London shows you get early entry to the venue and I wouldn't want to leave a spot near the front either.

Is there anyway to pick up from the venue earlier in the afternoon, or the day before? Or if I sent seetickets money for registered post would they send them out?

seetickets should send them out, their support staff are pretty helpful.
#309055 by steve_dave
Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:45 am
Hey all,

Got one ticket for sale if anyone's interested/knows anyone that might be. I'm an idiot and double booked. Only looking for face value so you can save yourself a booking fee AND I'll be in London on the day so could potentially arrange a face to face exchange.

Holla at me if anyone's interested, yo!
#309203 by chrisslight
Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:38 am
steve_dave wrote:Hey all,

Got one ticket for sale if anyone's interested/knows anyone that might be. I'm an idiot and double booked. Only looking for face value so you can save yourself a booking fee AND I'll be in London on the day so could potentially arrange a face to face exchange.

Holla at me if anyone's interested, yo!

If you wear the same t-shirt again I can say "Tell 'em, Steve Dave!" at you again ala 2005 seeing SYL at the Astoria.
#309480 by Blazingmonga
Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:07 am
I am prospectively considering selling my Retinal Circus tickets, 2x standing.

However, as I dont physically have the tickets yet that may be a complication. If Seetickets send them in enough time I can sell them, if not, err...I wont.

Unfortunately I think I have ran out of earth pounds and may need to sacrifice this shindig :sad: :sad: :sad:
#309513 by Dr.Mosh
Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:59 am
Blazingmonga wrote:I am prospectively considering selling my Retinal Circus tickets, 2x standing.

However, as I dont physically have the tickets yet that may be a complication. If Seetickets send them in enough time I can sell them, if not, err...I wont.

Unfortunately I think I have ran out of earth pounds and may need to sacrifice this shindig :sad: :sad: :sad:

no, you may not!
#309734 by Kobe
Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:29 am
TICKETS HAVE BEEN SOLD

Hello all, due to some visa trouble, my girlfriend and me will not be able to attend the Retinal Circus show in October.
So, we will be selling these at the normal price of
Last edited by Kobe on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
#309965 by jonnyboy93
Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:20 pm
Hi

I too am looking for a ticket for this gig, preferably standing. Anyone got any going? I am based in London, so can easily get there early to exchange ticket to save faffing around with the post. Really want to go as I went to Ki and Deconstruction last year and they were awesome!
Cheers!

ticket now sorted, thanks to mikejs!
Last edited by jonnyboy93 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.