#301082 by Senza
Mon May 07, 2012 10:09 pm
Joelieo wrote:Image

APPARENTLY, there's 2000 tickets still available for release in August. However seated tickets have now been released for those of you with an anal deficiency. :D

where did you hear this? great news if true, and i can stop my 24 hour search of the internet for tickets...
#301139 by Leechmaster
Tue May 08, 2012 1:05 pm
The numbers for this are sort of confusing... If this supposedly is an all-seated affair, the Roundhouse apparently has a capacity of 1,700 seated. So 2,000 new tickets would suggest a second night, really. And even if it's standing the capacity is 3,300 so it seems odd to hold back more than half of the tickets for the show for such a long time. If they really do have 2,000 more to give out it seems to make more sense that it's gonna be a two-night thing..?
#301194 by Tyroshai
Wed May 09, 2012 3:36 am
Leechmaster wrote:I dunno. I'd say it's more likely that it'll be on a Tuesday in February in about 4 years...

#302859 by ribbons69
Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:47 am
Leechmaster wrote:The numbers for this are sort of confusing... If this supposedly is an all-seated affair, the Roundhouse apparently has a capacity of 1,700 seated.

When I saw The Sisters Of Mercy at the Roundhouse last year it was standing downstairs with seating on the balcony. I wouldn't have thought that you'd get 1700 seats up there though,it really didn't look that big. My tickets (which I haven't received yet) are I'm pretty sure standing tickets.
#303347 by juju77
Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:49 am

APPARENTLY, there's 2000 tickets still available for release in August. However seated tickets have now been released for those of you with an anal deficiency. :D

Now this has got me very interested since I missed out on tickets, which is stupid considering I work for a Major ticketing agency. Just hope this is for the show as it would be kinda cool to see this one....
#303437 by rakune
Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:15 pm
juju77 wrote:

Now this has got me very interested since I missed out on tickets, which is stupid considering I work for a Major ticketing agency. Just hope this is for the show as it would be kinda cool to see this one....

Damn I hope so! Regardless, flying to Spain for the show in November. Would be nice to see this show with some friends in the UK though :D
#304264 by Marijn
Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:05 am
Does anyone have a ticket left for selling?

I would really like to go to this epic show, but as you all know it is sold out.