#304764 by David_VI
Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:04 am
Senza wrote:
Joelieo wrote:Image

APPARENTLY, there's 2000 tickets still available for release in August. However seated tickets have now been released for those of you with an anal deficiency. :D

where did you hear this? great news if true, and i can stop my 24 hour search of the internet for tickets...

This better be true.. I can't believe I missed the chance to get tickets.. When I went on the page and saw sold out after reading how awesome it is to be I almost cried!

Hi btw, only just realised Dev has a forum!
#305737 by mfh666
Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:41 am
Hi, i would be extremely grateful if anyone has a spare ticket going for this show, gutted i missed out first time, crazy finances!! I realise this is going to be hard, but any heads up on tickets would be fab!! Thanks in advance
#306061 by Boerbel
Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:13 am
If anyone sells:

On the bill is standing: "You'll need the credit or debit card you used when making your booking." (if you have chosen picking up the ticket at the box office)
So, if anyone is selling, the other one does not have his credit card.....

Does anybody have info`s about that?
#306183 by HevyMinik
Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:48 am
Nooo! I can't make it afterall! I took extra gigs, so I could afford the ticket and travel expenses - And now those extra gigs just got canceled. What a bummer...!!! :sad:
This means, forum member Dr. Mosh have an extra VIP ticket for sale at face value.
#306184 by Senza
Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:54 am
Oh man, sorry to hear that HeavyMinik! I wish i could afford the VIP ticket. (Still looking for a regular ticket if anyone's got a spare!)

Rumours of the extra-August tickets seem to be unfounded unfortunately:

From last.fm, chett2001 says "If you're expecting another wave.. I rang the box office and they said they didn't foresee any more coming available, MAYBE some in early October if people who had reserved their tickets decided they didn't want to go/couldn't make it.. But i wouldn't hold your breath."

Bah!
#306208 by Dr.Mosh
Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:59 am
As HevyMinik said, he won't be able to make it.

So I have a VIP ticket for sale, face value (200 quid). I am going to the concert too so we can meet up in person when I collect the tickets and do the handover there.

Any takers?
#306244 by Marijn
Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:09 am
Dr.Mosh wrote:As HevyMinik said, he won't be able to make it.

So I have a VIP ticket for sale, face value (200 quid). I am going to the concert too so we can meet up in person when I collect the tickets and do the handover there.

Any takers?

Hey Dr. Mosh, I sent you a PM! I am interested in this exquisite piece of paper.
#306245 by Dr.Mosh
Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:24 am
Marijn wrote:
Dr.Mosh wrote:As HevyMinik said, he won't be able to make it.

Any takers?

Hey Dr. Mosh, I sent you a PM! I am interested in this exquisite piece of paper.

replied! :)
#308570 by innerglee
Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:06 am
Hi all,

I have 2 standing tickets and am wondering if any has 2 seated tickets that would like to swap?

My fiancee is seriously unwell and would have trouble standing through the whole gig. I've emailed the venue and they are unable to help, so I was hoping someone on here might want to exchange.

Thanks!

Neil