#310114 by mikejs
Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:08 am
Hey,

I have two standing tickets going spare. According to the confirmation emails these will be posted, so there shouldn't be the collect-at-venue-using-the-card-you-bought-them-with problem.

Face value only, and we'll have to meet up in London, probably on the morning of the show, to hand em over.

PM me if you want them...
#310276 by Churchy
Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:11 am
Not the best introduction to the forums but if anyone has a single Retinal Circus Ticket I WILL buy it off you - due to work being hectic I haven't got around to it until now. If anyone is selling one then I will buy it off you as soon as possible. I am deadly serious. Please email me directly at: james.churchill@googlemail.com
Or PM me if you prefer!

Churchy

I know I'll regret it forever if I don't get there somehow!
#310732 by astrocreep
Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:31 am
Hi,

I really hate to join a forum just to sell stuff (and should have joined up here ages ago...) but people on metalguitarist.org pointed me in this direction.

I've got 4 standing tickets for sale. Not looking to make a profit, just can't get to London due to health reasons....
Note, these are tickets from SEETickets that haven't been posted out.

Happy to discuss by PM, email etc. Thanks. Thomas
#310754 by debs
Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:56 am
astrocreep wrote:Hi,

I really hate to join a forum just to sell stuff (and should have joined up here ages ago...) but people on metalguitarist.org pointed me in this direction.

I've got 4 standing tickets for sale. Not looking to make a profit, just can't get to London due to health reasons....
Note, these are tickets from SEETickets that haven't been posted out.

Happy to discuss by PM, email etc. Thanks. Thomas

Tmy tickets got dispatched today so maybe yours have been too
#310770 by innerglee
Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:59 pm
I've got 2 standing tickets available for face value. I put a message on here a while ago asking to swap them for seated tickets, and I've arranged spare seated tickets with Boerbel on here.

Will arrange to meet up at the venue maybe 4pm-ish on the day. I need to get my tickets from Boerbel first before I part with my own, just in case! I'm sure it will be fine :)

Message me!
#310802 by tedblair
Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:58 am
My tickets arrived in the post yesterday. I have a spare standing ticket for sale - face value.

First person to send me a PM can claim it.

It can be collected at the gig or from a pub in Euston from 3pm where I'll be having a few brews to get me in the mood...
#310803 by Tyroshai
Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:12 am
Just had an email from Seetickets:

"We're writing to you regarding the door time for
DEVIN TOWNSEND PRESENTS THE RETINAL CIRCUS
at Roundhouse, London on SATURDAY 27/10/2012.

Please note that the door time for this event will now be 18:30."