#299988 by Coma Divine
Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:45 pm
Ok, we are 6 months away now so this thread will be for folks attending The Roundhouse show on October 27th.

Here you can indicate if you're going, and touch base with any other attendees. Organising meet-ups, accommodation and any other details of your plans that you feel comfortable sharing here.
You can use this thread merely to indicate that you'll be going, and work out any finer details with others via PM or off-site social media if that is your preference. :)

Please, no asking to buy or sell tickets (we have a thread in place for that) and keep things on-topic, and no "you-lucky-so-and-so-I-wish-I-was-going" posts. There's a dedicated thread to vent your frustrations in. :wink:
#299993 by Leechmaster
Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:03 pm
I'll be there, hopefully in a suit and raincoat with an axe, probably with a list of good pubs and definitely with a handful of Zyprexa. That last one could be very interesting. :lol:
#299998 by Octillus
Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:42 pm
I will be there. But not sure for how long just yet. If you've been following my endeavors, you may know that I'm already moving over 3,000 miles (or 5,000 KM for you guys who use funny measurements) in a month. Depending on my employment situation, I may have to only make a long weekend of it, but I also could be coming over for like a month. WHO KNOWS?
#300005 by Coma Divine
Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:45 pm
I'll be over, probably for around 3 weeks.
Week before the show, and a couple after to catch up with various UK pals and to spend a day or two in Normandy.
Must see Omaha Beach. Bucketlist.

I may come home the long way (Vancouver, anybody?) but SO much depends on getting my work injury lawsuit settled...

..fugginbassa :furious: grumblemumblefrigginshitballs...
#300028 by debs
Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:04 am
i'll be there for the show, and a bit on sunday before i go home. you know what i'll be wearing ----------->
#300029 by Tyroshai
Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:29 am
I'll be there for as long as I can depending on work. Definitely for the weekend or possibly for a week.
Best start saving some pennies, really.
#300036 by Faffy
Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:38 am
Count me in, brah! :3
Wouldn't miss it for the world. I'll still be living here... probably, so... all is good! :D

And yes... I say we map out all the pubs open after midnight.
#300078 by debs
Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:28 am
that's true i read the ones in cadem are open to 1, I know this as I want to stay in a hotel near by and that was in reviews
#300086 by Lettuce
Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:19 am
Crobar in Tottenham Court Road is open til 3am, Intrepid Fox til about 2am, Big Red in Holloway Road (bus ride away) till 3am (I think), I'm sure there's plenty of bars open in Camden late, there'll probably be a clubnight at the Leccy Ballroom as it's a Saturday. Also I might add that the venue may be called "The Camden Roundhouse", but PLEASE do NOT go to Camden Town station to get there. It's an incredibly busy station and a fair walk away from the venue. Go one stop on to Chalk Farm Road, and the venue is in front of you. There is also a fairly large pub opposite the venue that does food, and several restaurants (Belgo, Nando's, Subway if that's your thing...).