#308874 by Zyprexa
Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:30 am
My only reservation about this entire trip is that Billy Rhomboid won't be there!!! :'(
#308983 by mfh666
Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:22 pm
Anyone looking for a good place to kip for the night should check out St Christophers hostel in Camden, have used it a couple of times in recent years and for the price and location to the roundhouse its ideal. Night out in Camden after the show also!
#309332 by Boerbel
Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:12 am
mfh666 wrote:Anyone looking for a good place to kip for the night should check out St Christophers hostel in Camden, have used it a couple of times in recent years and for the price and location to the roundhouse its ideal. Night out in Camden after the show also!

We
#309391 by Rahovart
Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:11 am
I've really pissed all over the pizza on this one, all the accom. recommendations so far as sold out. Basically the people I was organising with are no longer going so it's gonna be a solo trip! Time to re-plan travel and beds.

Anyone got any other recommendations I can jump on before I opt for sleeping in a tree or some such?
#309393 by Faffy
Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:35 am
Zyprexa wrote:My only reservation about this entire trip is that Billy Rhomboid won't be there!!! :'(

Disappoint!
#309770 by Blazingmonga
Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:39 am
Got my hotel booked finally, so I guess I am actually going after all! Its a shame London is so expensive. Wish there was a cheap way of getting there and staying too.
#309775 by Blazingmonga
Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:56 am
Coma Divine wrote:Good news! Hope to seeya, Mr. T.
I won't bite. :wink:

Awww, how dissapointing.

Maybe see you there too. I dont bite but I do smell.
#309777 by Tyroshai
Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:29 am
Blazingmonga wrote:Got my hotel booked finally, so I guess I am actually going after all! Its a shame London is so expensive. Wish there was a cheap way of getting there and staying too.

Hoorah! Glad to hear it. It'll be good to see you again. :)
#309934 by mfh666
Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:18 am
So, we're in the month of October, things starting to take shape soon surely? Realistically what do you think we are going to be treated to that glorious sat eve! What would be your dream setlist? Any potential guests in the London area at the same time?
#310108 by debs
Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:14 am
spunds like it devy just said on twitter they did the first run through I got to feeling lettuces is helping again
#310123 by Blazingmonga
Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:52 am
mfh666 wrote:So, we're in the month of October, things starting to take shape soon surely? Realistically what do you think we are going to be treated to that glorious sat eve! What would be your dream setlist? Any potential guests in the London area at the same time?

Well, my dream would be to see a mini-SYL reunion, but that seems unlikely. Failing that I think I would like to see some songs that they have never played live, such as:

The Death of Music
Bastard
Dynamics
Anything else off Physicist...

Maybe some old nuggets too? Roadkill?! Ocean Machines?!
#310161 by Dr.Mosh
Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:14 am
Blazingmonga wrote:
Well, my dream would be to see a mini-SYL reunion, but that seems unlikely.

I was hoping that too, but I doubt it's going to happen. Maybe at least an SYL song? :)