#307489 by Yes
Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:49 am
Looking forward to this gig immensely. I'm a relative n0000b here, posting wise, but am attending on my own. I'm quite friendly - beer?

Any news on this gig anywhere?
#307502 by debs
Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:33 am
welcome and no news so far were waiting to here what will be done and you find us a friendly lot, if you see someone wearing a ziltoid shirt like the picture in my avi but in colour say hi
#307897 by debs
Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:51 pm
whos know bus you can either go for cheap option like me and be way out the way for other things like the mcm expo, or expensive option
#307907 by Tyroshai
Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:54 am
Rahovart wrote:I really need to get accommodation sorted for this, where the hell did that massive year of time go?!

Clink 78 and Generator are decently-priced central hostels, have a look at those :)
#307911 by Rahovart
Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:57 am
Tyroshai wrote:
Rahovart wrote:I really need to get accommodation sorted for this, where the hell did that massive year of time go?!

Clink 78 and Generator are decently-priced central hostels, have a look at those :)

Ah sweet thanks! I'll check those out. Trying to coordinate the trip with 3 other people who I have limited contact with is hard :lol:
#308040 by Marijn
Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:12 pm
I am getting so freaking excited for this show!!! Just booked the Clink 78 hostel for the nights of 26 and 27 Octobre. Let's make a Devin-party over there!
#308833 by stuz
Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:41 am
I'll be in London from 24th to 28th october, with my girlfriend.
I hope there won't be delays or postponements, because there are no news about this concert since its firt announcement over a year ago, and now we are just one month away!
I'm worried, I spent a lot of money for flight tickets, concert and hotel. :sad:
#308836 by Dr.Mosh
Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:07 am
stuz wrote:I'll be in London from 24th to 28th october, with my girlfriend.
I hope there won't be delays or postponements, because there are no news about this concert since its firt announcement over a year ago, and now we are just one month away!
I'm worried, I spent a lot of money for flight tickets, concert and hotel. :sad:

I doubt it will be postponed, they can't afford to do that with all the bookings etc.
There have been bits of news here and there, and nothing to indicate it might be postponed
#308837 by stuz
Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:14 am
Dr.Mosh wrote:I doubt it will be postponed, they can't afford to do that with all the bookings etc.
There have been bits of news here and there, and nothing to indicate it might be postponed

Well, this relieves me. :)
Where can i find the other news? Just to know some details about the show..
Thanks
#308839 by Dr.Mosh
Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:01 am
stuz wrote:
Dr.Mosh wrote:I doubt it will be postponed, they can't afford to do that with all the bookings etc.

Thanks

Just bits and pieces from interviews, that it will be a 3 hour show, and not just music but some ridiculous production :)
#308865 by sylkicks
Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:48 am
stuz wrote:

Thanks

Oh, it's happening. And you will not be disappointed. Got it from my "inside sources" :D and... it's going to be more than ridiculous. And awesome. Dev and another who shall remain nameless gave me some info, and fuck. I hate myself for not being able to go.
#308873 by debs
Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:27 am
ohhh glad it stil happenen XD it is strange there been no news, but a 3 hour show. My god my poor legs there gonna die standing that long :shock: