#304177 by Billy Rhomboid
Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:38 pm
Leechmaster wrote:Got term dates for my Masters course today which makes it look like I'll just be there for a flying visit. Might head over on the Friday if I can get a late-ish flight but I'm out the gap on Sunday regardless to get back home... Bit crap but sher nothing can be done about it really. With this in mind, optimum alcohol consumption will probably be achieved by residents bar drinking so is everyone staying in the Clink place again or what's the craic?

Accually no Gooby. You may not be aware but Prex has booked you both in at Rhomboid acres for a couple of days of La Grande Bouffe, apres-Cirque. Check with her. You may have to take a gap year.
#304619 by Leechmaster
Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:28 am
Billy Rhomboid wrote:
Leechmaster wrote:Got term dates for my Masters course today which makes it look like I'll just be there for a flying visit. Might head over on the Friday if I can get a late-ish flight but I'm out the gap on Sunday regardless to get back home... Bit crap but sher nothing can be done about it really. With this in mind, optimum alcohol consumption will probably be achieved by residents bar drinking so is everyone staying in the Clink place again or what's the craic?

Accually no Gooby. You may not be aware but Prex has booked you both in at Rhomboid acres for a couple of days of La Grande Bouffe, apres-Cirque. Check with her. You may have to take a gap year.

She's a great woman for the forward thinking, that one. That actually does sound like a plan though if we can afford it/get the time off for it. Well, I can just miss lectures, but she's going to be doing a teaching H.Dip that requires a 50-day-straight placement so if she's in the midst of that the plan shall be rather shat upon! Time will tell. Also, are you actually coming to the show this year?
#304803 by debs
Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:17 am
i'm going to be staying down at the docklands now as london comic cons on at the same time :lol: doing that going to see devey going there sunday
#305096 by HevyMinik
Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:31 am
Anphobia wrote:I'll be there, heading down the day before and leaving the day after. Can't wait!

Same here :D
And what's the deal with the Clink place? Where can I find it?
#305361 by Tyroshai
Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:01 am
HevyMinik wrote:Same here :D
And what's the deal with the Clink place? Where can I find it?

Ta-daaaa!

http://www.clinkhostels.com/london/back ... ls/clink78

(Booking my bed now, innit)

EDIT: Done. I'll be there Thurs 25th and leaving on Monday 29th. See you then, innit.
#305367 by Dr.Mosh
Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:18 am
Anyone got any more info yet? I know it's a while but I am wondering around what time I will have to be there for all the VIP malarkey? Gotta book flights and seems I'll be flying in the same day as the gig

What time was it for the VIP stuff at the gigs last november?

ta!
#305939 by Jamie_W
Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:54 am
Right. Done. Paid Seatwave nearly triple face value, but I'm going. Will be my first Dev gig and I am utterly thrilled. Haven't been this excited to see a band in years :D
#305958 by sylkicks
Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:48 pm
Still working on making it work, plane flight being the hang up right now. Dropped huge about a week ago and didn't buy, to my huge regret. Still time for the price to drop though. Keeping fingers crossed....
#306033 by herman
Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:07 pm
Sadly I can't make it. I live in the states and I can't come up with the 500+ USD to fly to London, let alone get a hotel and such. :( I hope there's a dvd!
#306037 by Hiddos
Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:41 am
herman wrote:Sadly I can't make it. I live in the states and I can't come up with the 500+ USD to fly to London, let alone get a hotel and such. :( I hope there's a dvd!

There will be a DVD and even a Blu-Ray :D
#306047 by Lettuce
Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:30 am
Dr.Mosh wrote:Anyone got any more info yet? I know it's a while but I am wondering around what time I will have to be there for all the VIP malarkey? Gotta book flights and seems I'll be flying in the same day as the gig

What time was it for the VIP stuff at the gigs last november?

ta!

November VIP ticket holders had to be present an hour and a half at the entrance before doors, this may not be the case though. I'd go for an earlier arrival then just spend the day mooching around London, there's lots of things to do!
#306059 by Boerbel
Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:52 am
Think, we`ll arrive in London friday at 2300pm and try to get to some hostel we still have to book. Maybe Clinck78, too?
Hope to get there from victoria station (gatwick express) at that time.

So:
Is that hostel still London-central? Crobar and Roundhouse is near, that`s cool. :D
How long does the tube train run? - and
are there weekend Tix for tube/train/bus and how much do they cost?