#311339 by Yes
Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:35 am
Just one more day of sitting at work and staring vacuously into the infinite void before this!

(ignoring the fact that before I can really get going tomorrow I have to do a shitload of housework, damp / mould removal, and learn some music ahead of a rehearsal on Sunday - life is full of drama, isn't it? :) )

Every time I see an update from Dev or RVP I get a little bit wet of wang.
#311341 by Blazingmonga
Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:16 am
Not sure of my specific socialization (<- Devy song name pun) plans but if anybody sees me then feel free to say HALLO MONGA to me.

Aside from the Devy interlude, I'm mostly trying to plan my trip around food and sleep.
#311344 by fragility
Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:32 am
Blazingmonga wrote:Not sure of my specific socialization (<- Devy song name pun) plans but if anybody sees me then feel free to say HALLO MONGA to me.

Aside from the Devy interlude, I'm mostly trying to plan my trip around food and sleep.

I am sooo with you on that one!
#311347 by Blazingmonga
Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:57 am
fragility wrote:
Blazingmonga wrote:Not sure of my specific socialization (<- Devy song name pun) plans but if anybody sees me then feel free to say HALLO MONGA to me.

I am sooo with you on that one!

I'll be up at 0430 to get to the airport, and I dont get back till 2300 sunday...so I need to balance sleepeating and foodnapping carefully. My poor Mrs Monga is being dragged along too, so need to make sure she doesnt get too brain dehydrated.
#311369 by snaggletooth
Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:52 pm
Figured I'd join the forum as the gig's tomorrow, nothing like introducing yourself in advance :-)

Only got the short train ride up from Brighton, but coming alone as my friends are miserable tossers and didn't want to come, pah, still looking forward to it, not sure what time it finishes but cant imagine I will stay around for a long time after as need to get back to Victoria or London Bridge for the train back, still might be able to slot a quick pint in near the venue afterwards, So if you see being antisocial on my own say hi.
#311373 by Luk
Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:22 pm
I'll take my leave now.
See Ya tomorrow somewhere around the Roundhouse. All hail Devin Townsend! :twisted:
#311376 by BenPuritanSlain
Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:19 pm
My friend who I'm travelling up with has just pointed out that its London Comicon tomorrow as well ... might try and head over there before the gig for a few hours, think its quite 'out of town' tho. decisions decisions.

One thing is for sure, I wont be getting as hammered as I did at Addicted!
#311389 by Lettuce
Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:33 pm
Ran through the rehearsals today, you guys are in for one HELL of a treat!!!!!! This is honestly like no other show I've ever seen before, Anneke said it's definitely the "weirdest" she's done, the chorus are an incredible bunch of starlets, the stage looks insane, there's so many surprises in store that I can barely contain!!!!!!
#311397 by RobD
Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:54 am
BenPuritanSlain wrote:My friend who I'm travelling up with has just pointed out that its London Comicon tomorrow as well ... might try and head over there before the gig for a few hours, think its quite 'out of town' tho. decisions decisions.

One thing is for sure, I wont be getting as hammered as I did at Addicted!

Goddamit! If I had know that ComicCon was in town too, I would've made a whole birthday weekend about it!

Leaving from Cardiff soon, I'll be the one in a batman shirt dancing like a spooked gibbon