#310880 by Carpathian Psychonaut
Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:24 am
Yayyyyyyyy

Can't make the 'proper' shows so very pleased to read Dev's tweet and grab a ticket for Newcastle on Tuesday.

There shall be more Devin this year after all! :D :D :D
#310898 by mikejs
Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:45 am
fragility wrote:Is anyone else still waiting for theirs from See Tickets, or do I need to phone them?

I got the "Your ticket(s) are now in stock and will be dispatched shortly. We will advise you via e-mail of their exact dispatch date" email yesterday, but nothing further yet.
#310900 by Tyroshai
Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:42 am
Mine arrived from them a couple of days ago :/
#310901 by mikejs
Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:08 am
Just rang seetickets (0844 995 9577 seems to be their hard to find contact number). They can only say that the tickets will be sent no later than 48 hours before the show. If they send them and we've already left, we can't get replacements. All of which is completely useless in our case as we're leaving on the Tuesday and going to the Cambridge gig (tickets for that showed up weeks ago).

So, I've switched to collect from venue, which is scary, but at least we know we'll be at the venue. This resulted in an email that I can collect the tickets on the day of the show at 19:00. I assume this is just the doors-open time they have in their system, as I'll need to collect them much earlier than that (VIP, and according to seetickets there are actual VIP tickets in addition to the general entry ones). But, this does take seetickets out of the equation as it's now a matter for the roundhouse box office and hopefully they are easier to get hold of, and a bit more flexible...
#310909 by Tyroshai
Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:23 am
mikejs wrote:This resulted in an email that I can collect the tickets on the day of the show at 19:00. I assume this is just the doors-open time they have in their system

Weird, they sent me an email saying the door's are opening at 18:30 instead of 19:00.
I don't think they actually even know what they're doing. :P
#310910 by debs
Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:52 am
Tyroshai wrote:
mikejs wrote:This resulted in an email that I can collect the tickets on the day of the show at 19:00. I assume this is just the doors-open time they have in their system

Weird, they sent me an email saying the door's are opening at 18:30 instead of 19:00.

I got that e-mail to for the gig and Captain you just relized Devy comming to Newcastle I got tickets months ago :lol: See you there Captian
#310916 by Hiddos
Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:47 am
Tyroshai wrote:

I just received the following email from Roundhouse:

Lloyd Stringer wrote:Good afternoon,

We hope you
#310923 by debs
Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:04 am
Hiddos wrote:
Tyroshai wrote:

I just received the following email from Roundhouse:

Lloyd Stringer wrote:Good afternoon,

We hope you
#310940 by Luk
Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:59 pm
By the way, on devintownsend.com DevyMachine is informing that doors are open at 18.30 If somebody want's to be really sure.
#310960 by debs
Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:01 am
fragility wrote:ROFL 6pm on roundhouse....nice to know we're all joined up

yeah who know if its 6 or 6:30