#311040 by Lolliklauer
Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:31 am
Dr.Mosh wrote:
graywok wrote:Any grey haired old farts like me going ? :mrgreen:

I'm 36 but no grey hairs, does that count? :)

I have one white hair, 90 centimeters long. I call it "Gandalf".
#311051 by Carpathian Psychonaut
Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:47 am
debs wrote:omg devy Tuesday in Newcastle (runs around) :lol: :lol:

Yep, excitement is indeed kicking in for me too.

Still a bit puzzled as to exactly what it'll be with it being termed a "warm up" show - full setlist played without the additional theatrics maybe?

Ah, who cares - with Devin in full flow I'm sure it'll be most excellent anhywhoo!

:guitar:
#311054 by Carpathian Psychonaut
Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:54 am
mikejs wrote:Anyone know if there is a support band for the warm-up shows?

It does say 'plus support' on the tickets so I'm guessing so - no idea who or if that's right though!
#311059 by debs
Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:24 am
Carpathian Psychonaut wrote:
debs wrote:omg devy Tuesday in Newcastle (runs around) :lol: :lol:

Yep, excitement is indeed kicking in for me too.

Still a bit puzzled as to exactly what it'll be with it being termed a "warm up" show - full setlist played without the additional theatrics maybe?

Ah, who cares - with Devin in full flow I'm sure it'll be most excellent anhywhoo!

:guitar:

I have no idea who will be there apart from devy, and maybe we get the full set list, and it will be epic I'm like this :mrgreen: See you in Newcastle captain
#311068 by fragility
Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:42 am
See tickets are useless....sent today (signed for)...which means I have to get in the 90 minute queue at the post office on saturday morning before getting the train in order to get them - really going to be cutting it fine time-wise! Why don't these people realise that in order to pay for these tickets, you have to work..which means you can't be in at the last minute to have them delivered - fools!
#311070 by Dr.Mosh
Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:50 am
fragility wrote:See tickets are useless....sent today (signed for)...which means I have to get in the 90 minute queue at the post office on saturday morning before getting the train in order to get them - really going to be cutting it fine time-wise! Why don't these people realise that in order to pay for these tickets, you have to work..which means you can't be in at the last minute to have them delivered - fools!

Yeah, I don't get their weird way of doing things. Just sent them damn tickets out when they are ordered.
#311122 by Carpathian Psychonaut
Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:26 am
debs wrote:aggg omg MR Townsend tonight

....and there was a Dev there....a real live Dev....and he pleased all the kids :mrgreen:

See you folks tonight - not entirely sure where exactly the venue is on campus but there are signs to the student union building so I guess we'll all be wandering around there like lost lucky animals!