#311416 by pandemic
Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:29 pm
took the day off and the page wont even load. lol never been so pissed off in a long long time. knew this was to good to be true.
#311417 by emreis
Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:38 pm
pandemic wrote:took the day off and the page wont even load. lol never been so pissed off in a long long time. knew this was to good to be true.

I feel your pain, am reloading the page...aaaaand...nope...I have to do the murder thingie i wanted to postpone due to the concert :P
#311418 by pandemic
Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:43 pm
emreis wrote:
pandemic wrote:took the day off and the page wont even load. lol never been so pissed off in a long long time. knew this was to good to be true.

I feel your pain, am reloading the page...aaaaand...nope...I have to do the murder thingie i wanted to postpone due to the concert :P

i get to the main page then when i click on the stream it crashes. i can only hope someone recorded this. and i can only hope devin gets my 13$ and not these thieves at livemusicstage
#311419 by Mika
Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:20 pm
Stream is pretty appalling to be honest.
It barely manages audio on medium.
We have a 50MB connection, it's not our end causing problems...
#311420 by Octillus
Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:22 pm
Yeah, I'm pretty disappointed in LiveMusicStage. I can only really do low quality which on this projector is kinda shitty whenever the lights really act up, but the sound's fine and it's a cool show, so I'll live with it.
#311421 by mikkomallikas
Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:26 pm
40Mb connection here and the quality is shit. Even the whole site was down for 20 minutes. If they have their servers located at the same address where they have their offices, it
#311422 by PUNCHLINE
Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:29 pm
Mine is ok with the medium quality as long as I dont try doing anything else with the laptop,lol. Lots of work went into the show, BIG kudos to Dev. How the fuck does someone arrange a stage show like this, have what, three, four albums on the go at once, tour and still have a family life? Fucking genius even if just on a logistical level! :D
#311423 by LicoriceLain
Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:32 pm
High has been pretty consistent for me. Me and my brother are both a bit disappoint that he keeps skirting high notes. Doesn't help that they have an intermission to block it up so there really isn't much of an excuse. >_>

Really hope he doesn't just play stuff he usually plays and throws in a couple more he doesn't usually do.
#311426 by LicoriceLain
Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:35 pm
TerminX wrote:I haven't had quite the problems you guys have, but I'll agree it isn't an excellent service.

Enjoying it greatly so far. Anneke compliments these songs so well, jesus.

Yeah, surprised she went to the trouble to learn ones she was never involved with. :)
#311431 by devious_mischievous
Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:56 pm
The audio on the first few songs was shit, but other than that, I haven't had a lot of the problems expressed here. I can watch it on HD as long as I don't have Tumblr up... otherwise, the whole thing just quits.

I love that Anneke has contributed vocals to most of the songs. <3
#311433 by LicoriceLain
Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:03 pm
My stream goofed up a little on "Where we Belong" :/

Also, love that Steve Vai is the one doing the narration (didn't recognize him at first with his now short hair).

Hoping Dev plays "In My Dreams With You". XD
#311434 by LicoriceLain
Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:09 pm
OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Playing "Detox" cured my cynicism. Glad he did it. :3

*also, sorry if this is meant to be no spoilers, but yeah