#311334 by Bookwyrm83
Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:26 am
Got an email from InsideOut (as part of their mailing list) advertising the Retinal Circus streaming with a scanned, handwritten letter from Dev.
Made me all the more sad I will not be able to view the streaming as it coincides with my flight. Sometimes life just likes to kick you in the crotch.
#311365 by Luk
Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:44 am
You won't be suprised I think. Before releasing dvd, the Internet will be full of reviews, comments, information and oppinions about it ;)
#311366 by catharsis
Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:27 am
redgoat wrote:Does anyone know if there's a way to stream LiveMusicStream on a Roku or something similar? If not, is it easy to hook a computer up to a TV?

do you have a spare HDMI cable and does your computer have an HDMI output? that's how i watch netflix in the bedroom.

I think this is a great deal and would pay for it (since there was no way of me going to the show) but I don't think I'll be around to watch it. and fwiw, if you think it's not worth the money, don't pay for it and stop bitching about it. i'll just wait for the DVD, didn't buy the by a thread one so i'm about due.
#311399 by tOM94
Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:12 am
mikkomallikas wrote:Ok, I tried the demo that they have on the LiveMusicStage website and it seems like this old piece of crap computer of mine doesnt
#311406 by metalmarc
Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:05 am
Taken from the main page of livemusic stage

Dear Devin fans, we were just informed that the show-time has changed from 7 pm (BST) to 7.45!

from the front page of http://www.livemusicstage.com/

Change In The Tonight's Retinal Circus Show-Time!
Dear Devin fans, we were just informed that the show-time has changed from 7 pm (BST) to 7.45! We apologize for the inconvenience! But hey, perhaps we could use the extra time to dress up for the occasion! How many homemade Ziltoids can we gather in front of the screens tonight?!
#311408 by DravenXX6
Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:48 am
mikkomallikas wrote:Ok, so apparently you are only able to change the settings when the stream starts..

That's what I'm assuming too. I can't find the quality changer anywhere.
#311410 by LicoriceLain
Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:34 am
Alright, so based on the posts here I guess the stream quality might a bit meh and can't be changed during the stream. I read that they are doing a pre show thing, but I am going to wait a couple minutes to open it up.

And no, I am in my jammies so I am not a Ziltoid right now. :(
#311413 by Pockets1777red
Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:52 am
LicoriceLain wrote:Alright, so based on the posts here I guess the stream quality might a bit meh and can't be changed during the stream. I read that they are doing a pre show thing, but I am going to wait a couple minutes to open it up.

And no, I am in my jammies so I am not a Ziltoid right now. :(

Quality can be changed during the stream and it looks pretty HD to me.
You can choose between, HD, high, medium and low.