#310666 by Seirenes
Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:16 am
I've just checked the calendar, my kid goes to mother-in-law for the weekend, which means I am free to watch this! And 10EUR is nothing, LOL, I bet most of the people complaining about the price have iPhones ... 8)
#310893 by stubear280
Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:12 pm
Quick question. I just bought a ticket and one of the articles about the stream said I would be given a ticket number. I didn't get a ticket number, but I can go to the "Tickets" tab when I log in and it has a "Watch now" option, I'm pretty sure that will work, but I wanna see if I really need the number. It would blow if I sat down to watch the show and when I click "Watch now," it asks me for a number that I don't have.
#310998 by LicoriceLain
Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:43 am
I think I will buy a ticket. 2 pm is not a band time for me and I don't have anywhere to be on Fridays usually, anyway.
#310999 by Octillus
Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:47 am
LicoriceLain wrote:I think I will buy a ticket. 2 pm is not a band time for me and I don't have anywhere to be on Fridays usually, anyway.

Saturday.
#311098 by LicoriceLain
Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:38 pm
TerminX wrote:Interestingly enough, the Coheed & Cambria show I was going to that day just got rescheduled.

So, I guess I'll be there with you guys, hah.

Welcome aboard. :D
#311138 by Helge-Uwe
Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:23 am
somebody better records it and torrents it afterwards since I won't be able to sit down in front of my computer at particularly that time.
:shock: I'd be VERY thankful (no erotics anyway)
#311215 by JuZ
Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:58 pm
TerminX wrote:Yeah, fuckin' Lucky Animals. I feel bad disliking that song so much - It's pretty much the only song he's ever released that I dislike.

Ah well. You can't hurt my hype, Animals.

If it's any consolation I actively dislike the song too.

Moving on...