#318405 by EphelDuath666
Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:24 am
ordered the 5 disc limited digibook edition thingie for 40 Euros but it will take a few days to get here as I ordered it together with a few other things. But yeah, looking forward to it.
#318411 by KeasbyNights
Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:51 pm
shredi knight wrote:
KeasbyNights wrote:
shredi knight wrote:Several more packages have been added on CMDistro (there's now 7 altogether), but you still can't actually pre-order anything yet. :sad:

That's interesting. I pre ordered mine from cm distro and it worked just fine. :/

That post was from 11 days ago (Sept 16th). At that time CMDistro showed several of the RC packages on their site, but no way to actually pre-order them (they all said "Out Of Stock"). They became available for pre-order 2 days later.

Oh, haha, I'm really up to speed aren't I?
#318417 by Bookwyrm83
Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:44 am
Well, the 5 disc limited edition will be released here for about $65. That's fine; pre-ordering doesn't seem to agree with my Paypal, so I'll wait for it to appear in store and hope nobody else snatches it first.
#318426 by debs
Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:07 am
Lettuce wrote:Booooom

Ziltoid lay or the Jack Daniels haha that amazing Violet
#318428 by stuz
Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:56 am
Omerch (bandstore.co.uk) started to shipping items, mine is on its way!
Can't wait to complete my Deluxe Edition with my two tickets of the show. :D
#318429 by debs
Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:49 am
My Cd came in the post think my dvd didn't come yet here some photos sorry there crap was so excited XD
Last edited by debs on Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
#318431 by FUBAR
Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:45 am
Just watched it, wow, so epic and messy and beautiful. I was crying tears of joy throughout the whole thing. 8)
#318433 by fragility
Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:06 am
Short of my minor gripes with the setlist at the time, I can't think of anything to fault this. It's way up there with my best music DVDs of all time. I left on the night feeling ridiculously happy and positive and that's been captured perfectly here :)

Just need to find someone who can lend me a BluRay player so I can enjoy it again in all of its glory!
#318436 by Lettuce
Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:04 am
Oh I had to rearrange the entire room to fit it...and cheers!!! I was well and truly away with the fairies the final week getting stuff ready, I woke up on the Monday morning and didn't go to bed until the Friday night before the show and even then that was 2am to 6am because of setting up and rehearsals...thank God I only live 40 minutes from the Roundhouse!! I finally got home at 7am after the show and I didn't even make it up the stairs, fell asleep on my livingroom floor huddling a throw from the sofa...very cooooool...
Make sure you watch the behind the scenes feature so you can have a wee peek at how it was all put together, full of awesome people (and me awkwardly squirming), I know that the show wasn't everyone's cup of tea but if you see that then I think you'll get a much bigger appreciation of everyone's hard work :D
#318439 by debs
Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:53 am
Lettuce wrote:Oh I had to rearrange the entire room to fit it...and cheers!!! I was well and truly away with the fairies the final week getting stuff ready, I woke up on the Monday morning and didn't go to bed until the Friday night before the show and even then that was 2am to 6am because of setting up and rehearsals...thank God I only live 40 minutes from the Roundhouse!! I finally got home at 7am after the show and I didn't even make it up the stairs, fell asleep on my livingroom floor huddling a throw from the sofa...very cooooool...
Make sure you watch the behind the scenes feature so you can have a wee peek at how it was all put together, full of awesome people (and me awkwardly squirming), I know that the show wasn't everyone's cup of tea but if you see that then I think you'll get a much bigger appreciation of everyone's hard work :D

I'll make sure to watch that when my dvd turns up and i watch it Friday with bf