#318560 by EphelDuath666
Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:34 am
KeasbyNights wrote:It is pretty funny. It would be even funnier if you had done one of those silly "opening my package" videos, only to find the thing empty. :lol:

that would have been awesome :lol:

well, Amazon just dispatched the replacement. I hope it's the real deal now. Screw me once and it's funny. Screw me twice and...it's probably even more funny. But I hope the discs are included this time!
#318563 by vaijuju
Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:22 pm
Great setlist .thanks Devin! usually i'm not fan of song like babysong or life ..here, great moment !
#318568 by Lettuce
Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:56 pm
Watched it round Hayley Leggs' house this evening (Planet Smasher's bitch) with a couple of other performers, totally awesome. We spent a lot of the time pointing and shrieking at the screen.
#318590 by EphelDuath666
Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:39 am
received my Retinal Circus replacement today and.....the discs were all there, yay! I'm loving it. Great show, great picture and sound quality too!
#318608 by debs
Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:55 am
ppinkham wrote:Spoilers!

[youtube]AYsY-gCYS38[/youtube]

Wow looks amazing wish i'd had the money for it. Stil lgot my blue ray dvd and cds :lol:
#318635 by KeasbyNights
Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:56 pm
ppinkham wrote:Spoilers!

[youtube]AYsY-gCYS38[/youtube]

Lucky for that guy the box wasn't empty. :roll:

That looks totally awesome. I wish I had the money for it all, but alas.
#318664 by Erik
Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:28 am
The book is really cool and contains the script for the entire show. All spoken text and the lyrics to all songs. And tons of cool photo's from the show :)
Plus some small goodies, one of them being a mask of Dev's face :lol:

I really liked the show! Wish I could have been there...
#318714 by mymomlikesdogs
Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:44 pm
I gotta say, Germany has a pretty lenient rating system if this got a 6. This would have easily got an R rating in America had it been rated here. Hah!

Anyway, got my blu-ray today, shit is fucking great! Such a fantastic show.
#318715 by EphelDuath666
Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:01 pm
mymomlikesdogs wrote:I gotta say, Germany has a pretty lenient rating system if this got a 6. This would have easily got an R rating in America had it been rated here. Hah!

Anyway, got my blu-ray today, shit is fucking great! Such a fantastic show.

I was thinking the same thing. The most harmless flicks get an FSK16 rating here or worse. And this got an FSK6 rating :lol: The Hangover movies got an FSK12 rating here. Would you want your 12 year old kid to watch any of the Hangover movies? heh. My guess is the FSK has one of those wheel of fortune type wheels and the rating gets picked by chance.
#318717 by Boerbel
Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:26 pm
mymomlikesdogs wrote:I gotta say, Germany has a pretty lenient rating system if this got a 6. This would have easily got an R rating in America had it been rated here.

Germany loves Boobies and Butts. :guitar: