This is my request, wish me the best
#307538 by Bookwyrm83
Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:19 am
So that just leaves Perspective and Coming Home as unreleased (if my calculations are correct).

Oh well; by their titles alone I can imagine them well assimilated into a Ziltoidian recording.
#307604 by Leechmaster
Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:13 pm
I have two different versions of Drench and Mend for some reason... Can't remember how that happened. Or why there's two different versions floating around...
#307639 by Telescopes Are Gay
Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:28 pm
Leechmaster wrote:I have two different versions of Drench and Mend for some reason... Can't remember how that happened. Or why there's two different versions floating around...

I remember Drench being on Dev's SoundCloud page wayyy before any of the Ghost videos. That might be it.
#307985 by static2
Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:13 pm
"Drench" was on SoundCloud and so was "Mend" (that was on Mackie's account, i think), pre-final mix and sequencing. neither has trailing/leading bits of other songs at the beginning or end in these versions.
#309519 by KerfuffleinaHussle
Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:30 am
Wait, is 'Coming Home' going to be a reprise of the section of the same name in 'Processional?' If so, how on earth is that going to fit in?

And, goddamnit it, so far this is my favourite Devy album. I wish he'd hurry up and release it (proper release I mean). I'm dying over here!

Also, does anyone else prefer the original Soundcloud mix of 'Drench' to the new one? Or maybe that's just me..
#309753 by static2
Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:33 pm
KerfuffleinaHussle wrote:Wait, is 'Coming Home' going to be a reprise of the section of the same name in 'Processional?' If so, how on earth is that going to fit in?

And, goddamnit it, so far this is my favourite Devy album. I wish he'd hurry up and release it (proper release I mean). I'm dying over here!

Also, does anyone else prefer the original Soundcloud mix of 'Drench' to the new one? Or maybe that's just me..

that one is called "Welcome Home," so i doubt it.

and i'm pretty sure the two mixes of "Drench" are the same, except the SoundCloud one doesn't segue out of "Radial Highway" (or into "Mend").
#312875 by HevyDevySYL
Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:07 am
Was this ever officially released?
#312876 by HevyDevySYL
Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:16 am
How did some people get some of the songs?
#312879 by Bookwyrm83
Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:52 am
HevyDevySYL wrote:Was this ever officially released?

No - Devin tried to finish it, but decided to assimilate the best bits with the next Ziltoid album.

HevyDevySYL wrote:How did some people get some of the songs?

The Contain Us box set has a few songs; the special edition packaging of Deconstruction & Ghost had a link to download 4 songs (Drench, Fall, Mend and Watch You).
Ghost on By a Thread also has a live version of Saloon.

Beyond that, access to Ghost 2 songs are slim to none.
#312898 by Cosmic Sea
Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:51 am
Radial Highway was also available, but I can't remember where. Might have been on Soundcloud?
#312901 by Faffy
Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:26 am
All songs of Ghost 2 have been made available one way or another, except for Perspective, Coming Home, Late Summer and the studio version of Saloon. I don't know if all of these were on the final track list even. They were just the ones I found when googling for it. :P
#312904 by Bookwyrm83
Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:01 pm
Cosmic Sea wrote:Radial Highway was also available, but I can't remember where. Might have been on Soundcloud?

Contain Us, as well.
#313047 by HevyDevySYL
Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:23 pm
I checked out the double disc version of Decon/Ghost on Amazon and it doesn't say it has bonus tracks...
#313048 by Bookwyrm83
Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:25 pm
The initial package came with a slip from Inside Out with a code to download them online for free. Not sure if this is still available anymore.