This is my request, wish me the best
#306927 by AppleQueso
Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:52 pm
Ugh, I just knew this was going to happen.

Fucking label execs. Should've let him release this when he originally wanted to.
#306929 by Bookwyrm83
Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:08 pm
Who knows, maybe it'll be a bonus disc listed as demos or something like that. We can dream.
#306945 by No OnE
Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:34 am
ass-sordid demos 3?
#306949 by Meh
Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:18 pm
I think the problem with some of the above options is that unlike Ass-sordid demos and the hummer etc, Devin possibly doesn't own the copyright to the songs, the label does. I think they were concerned about 'over saturation' but maybe when Dev becomes less ridiculously prolific we'll get to hear it!! It's a shame because I suspect I'll much prefer Ghost 2 to Ghost 1.
#307228 by Leechmaster
Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:12 pm
Balls to it... It was looking less and less likely to happen the more time dragged on. Still though, its only Perspective and Coming Home that haven't come out in some way or another (or have they? Recent VIP people, help us out here!) and maybe they'll still pop up some time in the near future. I did really want a CD with that art though. Dev's album art has gone a bit shite recently and that one was a nice, weird change...
#307250 by Leechmaster
Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:34 am
Moonshine 100% definitely was on the last bunch of UK ones anyway... Not sure about the other two though. Perhaps before the year is out with all the touring coming up!
#307255 by LeperMessiah1170
Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:38 am
Leechmaster wrote:Moonshine 100% definitely was on the last bunch of UK ones anyway...

Really? Then how has that thing not surfaced on the net somewhere, yet?
#307256 by Leechmaster
Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:05 am
Because the VIPs are keeping it close to their chests and breasts? Tis fun having things other people don't! Like Dr. Chocko, for example. Good, selfish fun...
#307257 by LeperMessiah1170
Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:46 am
You guys in the UK get not only the By A Thread shows and Retinal Circus but also an exclusive song that you all have collectively decided not to share. You guys just love making me hate you, huh? lol
#307258 by Telescopes Are Gay
Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:57 am
LeperMessiah1170 wrote:You guys in the UK get not only the By A Thread shows and Retinal Circus but also an exclusive song that you all have collectively decided not to share. You guys just love making me hate you, huh? lol

Oh don't worry, give it time. Pirates have no jurisdiction. They'll find them and make them squeal. I know the squealers when I see them...
#307439 by hunter_mc
Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:26 pm
Telescopes Are Gay wrote:Oh don't worry, give it time. Pirates have no jurisdiction. They'll find them and make them squeal. I know the squealers when I see them...

Arrr matey, I sure could use me a swig of the ol' "moonshine!"
#307444 by Lettuce
Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:55 pm
Telescopes Are Gay wrote:
LeperMessiah1170 wrote:You guys in the UK get not only the By A Thread shows and Retinal Circus but also an exclusive song that you all have collectively decided not to share. You guys just love making me hate you, huh? lol

Oh don't worry, give it time. Pirates have no jurisdiction. They'll find them and make them squeal. I know the squealers when I see them...

If you've paid
#307446 by LeperMessiah1170
Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:02 pm
Lettuce wrote:
Telescopes Are Gay wrote:

If you've paid