Whoa, this is so heavy! And unbelievably cheesy!
#321604 by JuZ
Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:56 pm
Tyroshai wrote:Not sure if Hidde and I are gonna do this one, I don't have much holiday left to take from work. Additonally, I'm not sure if I'm getting old and miserable but I think I'm suffering a bit of Ziltoid-fatigue... :/

I'm just looking forward to the music too. Happy to wear the old/miserable tag!

:dead:
#321607 by ppinkham
Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:03 pm
I'm seeing a lot of this around the 'net with this announcement. Unfortunately, I think people are starting to lose interest in the big Dev shows. Even though the four DTP shows, Retinal, and Z2 are all completely different types of performances, there's a lot of "oh look, Dev's doing another one-time-only gig in London. Meh."
#321609 by Octillus
Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:08 pm
I think the location doesn't help?

It's the biggest source of his fanbase, but also doing special one-time only shows almost every year will tend to oversaturate the market.

Personally, I'd love to go, but I can't afford it or swing it - it also seems like Dev is looking to do another big long break, so folks should probably think about that.
#321635 by Boerbel
Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:54 pm
Premium Seat in venue stalls.
Meet n greet with the whole band
Stay inside the venue for Early access and thus skipping any line outside
Show exclusive commemorative VIP Laminate
Super exclusive VIP T-shirt (sizes S to XXL)
Guided Tour of the venue and stage production by our tour manager
Framed set list of the night
#321646 by debs
Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:24 am
my freind got standing and i was there from 10 0-0 what is going on with these sites ps they are going really fast and there are waiting queues
#321649 by Odin82
Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:39 am
Getting tired of refreshing. Time to give up hope that VIPs are available. It took 8 hours for Retinal to sell out of VIPs. I bought 2 of the last 3 that time. Would have been travelling overseas to get to the gig, so no point paying extortionate London accomodation charges for a dodgy view.
#321650 by debs
Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:43 am
I got my tickets on ticketmaster btw thank god for them I went best available as I could not find what I wanted