Whoa, this is so heavy! And unbelievably cheesy!
#321876 by ArchBlox
Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:13 pm
Here's the preorder for Z2: https://www.bandstores.co.uk/shop/devin ... p?cat=2288

Don't get too excited, this is a nonindexed page and the orders aren't available yet. Hopefully they will be made available soon.

However, here are some pictures of the various order configurations available: http://imgur.com/a/vHTP2 Notice the previously unreleased album art, you saw it here first! Hail Ziltoid!
#321879 by chrisslight
Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:59 am
Looks like I'm spending some cash on that silver vinyl, then. Beautiful! Wonder if it comes with a download as well.

**EDIT**

Looks like pre-orders are live, Vinyl comes with the CD versions as well rather than a download. Looking at
#323054 by KeasbyNights
Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:46 pm
DTman2112 wrote:Just wondering if I should be concerned that I still have not received my pre-order bundle, and according to JSR merch, it's still "processing".

Well, mine was projected to arrive on the 4th, though it came on the 1st.. By processing does it mean they haven't acknowledged it as even shipped yet? I would try and get a hold of the company in that case.
#323084 by DTman2112
Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:04 pm
This was my email response from JSR regarding my order placed on 10/2:

Dear Customer,
We apologize for the issue with getting your order to you on time. The demand was so high for the CD that we unfortunately ran out of them. The band's management is rushing another production run which should be available in 10-12 days. Once we receive this stock replenishment, we will immediately begin shipping the late orders. Because of the headache caused, we're going to ship these items at no cost to you.
We will not be charging you the $6.95 that was pre-authorized when we finally charge your card upon shipping.
Again, we apologize for the frustration. If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Customer Service
JSR Merchandising
#323087 by KeasbyNights
Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:37 pm
Well it's cool you don't have to pay the shipping, but it does suck that you have to wait so much longer to get the music. :/ My computer is a bit bitchy with some CD's, so I actually had to download the album anyway, despite having received my copies.
#323088 by Bookwyrm83
Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:12 pm
Received confirmation from Inside Out that my 3CD was ready to ship on October 25th. However as per the fine print delivery will be about 2-5 weeks depending on customs. So I'll either get it by the end of this week or maybe the end of the month. Ideally sooner.