I'm gonna melt you guys!
#299033 by Bookwyrm83
Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:13 am
With The Hummer, I got that the moment I read about it's release. I was curious to see what Dev could do purely with ambient music. The reported limited amount of copies also set off my collector's urge. It still moves me no matter how often I hear it. Easily the preferred between the two (incidentally, I heard Devlab after Hummer, so there's probably bias in there).
#299035 by Leechmaster
Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:00 am
I love both, really. Hummer a little bit more because I love ambienty type music more than anything else but Devlab is so wonderfully weird. BUY THEM IMMEDIATELY IF NOT SOONER.
#299125 by djskrimp
Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:15 pm
Leechmaster wrote:I love both, really. Hummer a little bit more because I love ambienty type music more than anything else but Devlab is so wonderfully weird. BUY THEM IMMEDIATELY IF NOT SOONER.

Marty, where we're going, we don't need....interwebs.
#299308 by Eyesore
Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:45 am
Devlab is one of my writing albums. Same with Hummer. They are thinking albums, you know; they're very cerebral. Perfect for creating an atmospheric environment for when I'm writing. I love it.
#299476 by Ageia
Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:43 pm
Hummer okay. Devlab hilariously retarded but great for ringtones of people you hate

HUM-HELL-GERBERR
#300517 by SiliRat
Tue May 01, 2012 3:11 pm
The Hummer is great stuff. I don't know why, but it's one of my favourite air travel albums. Goes well with flying through the air at hundred of KM, I guess.

And the little signed 'thank you' note that came with it was nice.

No, not signed by Devy. That may make it a bit less metal, but it doesn't make it any less thoughtful. :)