I'm gonna melt you guys!

#101976 by danceswithchickens
Sun Dec 25, 2005 8:24 pm
gurp13 wrote:
Naffis-kun wrote:Too bad I won't get this album either.
Devlab and Hummer would be cool to hear.
But you can only get them by ordering them straight from the US.
I have never ordered anything from outside Finland and I'm quite suspicious towards these things.
And I guess I would have to have a mastercard or Visa or something, which I do not have.

Technically, you're ordering straight from Canada. But, that should make your more suspicious, I think. You can't trust Canadians.

Yes, a bunch of lying bastards are we...

#102023 by Biert
Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:38 am
I don't think Tracy can be trusted. I bet she keeps the money, doesn't send the stuff you ordered, and hacks your PayPal account.

#102083 by asparagusDuck
Mon Dec 26, 2005 12:11 pm
Biert wrote:I don't think Tracy can be trusted. I bet she keeps the money, doesn't send the stuff you ordered, and hacks your PayPal account.

my dad is a moron and thinks just because 1 package got lost in the mail it means Dev and Tracy are trying to rob us. Nevermind the fact that I've ordered from them several times and everybody else on here doesnt have any problems either. Packages NEVER get lost in the mail, it has to mean theyre stealing. What a doof :roll:
Pisses me off.

#102671 by EternalMetal
Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:26 pm
asparagusDuck wrote:
Biert wrote:I don't think Tracy can be trusted. I bet she keeps the money, doesn't send the stuff you ordered, and hacks your PayPal account.

my dad is a moron and thinks just because 1 package got lost in the mail it means Dev and Tracy are trying to rob us. Nevermind the fact that I've ordered from them several times and everybody else on here doesnt have any problems either. Packages NEVER get lost in the mail, it has to mean theyre stealing. What a doof :roll:
Pisses me off.

lol, I know what you mean. My dad is kind of the same way, so im a little apprehenxive about placing orders over the internet myself.

I cant wait for the Hummer, sounds like something I really want, regardless by who releases it, but it is soo cool that Devin is making something like this.