I'm gonna melt you guys!

#109756 by danceswithchickens
Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:29 pm
If Hummer is half as good as Devlab, we should be in for a treat indeed.

#111234 by a_random_person
Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:09 pm
I hope it's soon, I need help sleeping....

#111292 by Biert
Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:09 am
It's not Hummer season. I'm reading an interview with Devin where Hummer was mentioned. He expects it to take a couple of years to finish it :shock: :sad:

#112635 by Hughie
Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:35 am
Biert wrote:It's not Hummer season. I'm reading an interview with Devin where Hummer was mentioned. He expects it to take a couple of years to finish it :shock: :sad:

Man :shock: ! If that's the case, then let us hope it's at least "sample from a song from Hummer season"! Really, though, I trust Devin to take as long as needs to be taken to get it perfect and I'm happy with that :P

#112644 by UncleTonyP
Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:24 am
I am too REALLY looking forward to some Hummer... TONIGHT. My girlfriend will be over, and things will take place from there. NYUCK NYUCK NYUCK.

okay, more seriously. I am seriously looking forward to Hummer. Why? No not because I cant sleep, but because its something that was a result of a man who needed to create somethign in order to help him. Very powerful stuff. Sure all of his records help him in ways, but not in such a NEEDFUL way. Some humans feel they have to create music to help express themselves, a therapy. ALL humans need sleep. Hummer, helped but this particlar artist to sleep. again, thats pretty powerful.

#112655 by Biert
Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:07 am
Hughie wrote:Man :shock: ! If that's the case, then let us hope it's at least "sample from a song from Hummer season"! Really, though, I trust Devin to take as long as needs to be taken to get it perfect and I'm happy with that :P

Listen to the music during the stills on the Safe Zone DVD. That's The Hummer :wink:

#112657 by Hughie
Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:14 am
Biert wrote: on the Safe Zone DVD. That's The Hummer :wink:

I decided to get an OM hoodie instead of the DVD! :oops:

#112707 by A-Daamage
Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:50 pm
Biert wrote:
Hughie wrote:Man :shock: ! If that's the case, then let us hope it's at least "sample from a song from Hummer season"! Really, though, I trust Devin to take as long as needs to be taken to get it perfect and I'm happy with that :P

Listen to the music during the stills on the Safe Zone DVD. That's The Hummer :wink:

Can a band member verify this? There are a few musical moments during the different background sequences on the DVD with some Dev stuff I've never heard before and was wondering if this was also some Hummer preludes. If so, I'm seriously psyched for Hummer to be released. There are some extremely badass vocal harmonies in that stuff. Made me think of the male yang to Enya's yin. I'm a gigantic Enya fan and have always heard glimmers of her essence in Dev's music.