I'm gonna melt you guys!

#109663 by KevDog
Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:54 pm
I as well thought the music was sweet, but missed the connection. I will definately buy it, Ive had trouble sleeping, and Dev said it would help!
Can't wait.

#109669 by EternalMetal
Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:01 pm
Blazingmonga wrote:I'm guessing (more hoping) that ALL the background music on the DVD is from Hummer, as it all sounds fairly similar. And very beautiful.

I want more!

Yea, me too. I love all the other background music too. I LOVE Hummer and I didnt even get it yet :lol:

#109676 by BLOOOR
Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:31 pm
i already it recorded the dvd menu music cuz i wanted to slip it in somewhere on a compilation
when i looked at the waveform i noticed a big peak, but i couldn't hear it (i dont have a subwoofer here...anymore :cry:) so it musta been incredibly low

#109823 by Das Schuetzenfest
Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:49 am
There is a great record store here in my hometown with a huge rock and metal section (the guys working there rule!) and I usually get my hands on every heavier release I want.

But the hummer part on the DVD sounds so good that I should finally consider to order something directly from HDR. Never did it before because I don't use credit cards and unfortunately I could never figure out how the alternative methods work - and I don't really trust internet security.

Guess I have to change my mind and order Hummer when it comes out. And - finally - Punky Brüster, Christeen+4 and Ass-Sordid I...

#109939 by mo
Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:09 pm
cheeky bugger pops up when you least expect

#111663 by DeviousMofo
Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:48 am
The stuff playing between the songs really makes the DVD IMO. It adds to the uplifting vibe and keeps the whole thing flowing.

#111677 by BaldMosher446
Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:49 am
Goodness, now I want the special edition badly!!!!

#111847 by Blazingmonga
Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:15 am
DeviousMofo wrote:The stuff playing between the songs really makes the DVD IMO. It adds to the uplifting vibe and keeps the whole thing flowing.

Absolutely! The whole sound is very well produced. Well done Devin on that one, I suppose.

#112019 by gurp13
Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:27 pm
Blazingmonga wrote:
DeviousMofo wrote:The stuff playing between the songs really makes the DVD IMO. It adds to the uplifting vibe and keeps the whole thing flowing.

Absolutely! The whole sound is very well produced. Well done Devin on that one, I suppose.

Concur. I'm still impressed with the sound. I actually listened on headphones the other night and dug it. Now, aboot those visual effects, though...

#125571 by Josiah Tobin
Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:35 pm
BLOOOR wrote:i already it recorded the dvd menu music cuz i wanted to slip it in somewhere on a compilation
when i looked at the waveform i noticed a big peak, but i couldn't hear it (i dont have a subwoofer here...anymore :cry:) so it musta been incredibly low

http://www.answers.com/topic/infrasound :twisted:
...Well, from what you described at least. I've used frequencies that low in the background of some of my songs, and it peaks extremely loud on the actual waveform, but often you barely notice any change in the audio.

EDIT: Oh shit. This is an old topic... Damn... Sorry, mods. :oops: It was near the top of the topics list...

#125829 by Eyesore
Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:13 am
EDIT: Oh shit. This is an old topic... Damn... Sorry, mods. :oops: It was near the top of the topics list...

That's cool, though, because I never knew the Hummer stuff was on the Stills section. I don't even recall looking at that part.

I did, however, just listen to that section with my Sony MDR-7506 headphones on and goddamn! That low steady hum made my eyes water! Hahaha. How healthy is this album going to be? It felt like my eyes were being compressed, it was weird. Maybe I had the volume up too high?

#125834 by Kivenkantaja
Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:54 am
And this is what you get if you hate stills. I feel like a moron (for about millionth time this week :roll:)

*goes to his room to watch synchestra DVD and hopes it still works after watching deep peace solo too many times*

#125977 by black_tooth_grin
Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:32 am
Hmm!! I was wondering what that was playing on the DVD. Fuckin sweet Dev, can't wait til it comes out. :P