I'm gonna melt you guys!

#121933 by fragility
Thu May 18, 2006 10:16 am
and the idea of having children appears less inviting by the day ;)

#122224 by Eyesore
Sun May 21, 2006 4:56 pm
Biert wrote:Dev staying home during Tracy's pregnancy might speed things up :D

Jesus! You guys have known about the pregnancy for a month? I was feeling bad, thinking some personal private shit just leaked onto the net. Guess it happened a while ago.

#122238 by Atari
Sun May 21, 2006 5:35 pm
Eyesore wrote:Jesus! You guys have known about the pregnancy for a month? I was feeling bad, thinking some personal private shit just leaked onto the net. Guess it happened a while ago.

If you didn't spot it already...

http://www.hevydevyforums.com/phpbb/vie ... 42&start=0

#122243 by Eyesore
Sun May 21, 2006 8:53 pm
Atari wrote:
Eyesore wrote:Jesus! You guys have known about the pregnancy for a month? I was feeling bad, thinking some personal private shit just leaked onto the net. Guess it happened a while ago.

If you didn't spot it already...

http://www.hevydevyforums.com/phpbb/vie ... 42&start=0

I did. Remember, I left this board because I hate you guys! :lol: We're going to get some VERY different music from Devin in the next few years.

#125633 by BrofUJu
Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:31 am
To be honest, I'd be surprised if this wasn't out before 2008. Seriously, Devin never stops working, and sure he's taking a break, but that doesn't mean he can't work on songs while he's home with his wife, right? I wouldn't be surprised to see him enter the studio in April or something... though thats just me.

#125639 by Biert
Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:49 am
BrofUJu wrote:To be honest, I'd be surprised if this wasn't out before 2008. Seriously, Devin never stops working, and sure he's taking a break, but that doesn't mean he can't work on songs while he's home with his wife, right? I wouldn't be surprised to see him enter the studio in April or something... though thats just me.

I don't think Hummer will be recorded in a studio. Like Devlab, it's all made on a computer and he can do it all at home. He might just have too much time on his hand without two bands, and work a lot on this. Or he might find things to do outside music and not touch it at all. Who knows, we'll just have to be patient.

#125642 by BrofUJu
Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:55 am
Yeah, ok, that makes sense. Judging by his post he made here though (stickied one) he still seems very enthusiastic about his solo work and what not. Chances are we won't have to way too too long. Good stuff \m/

#125971 by black_tooth_grin
Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:20 am
Judging by how much Dev has been working, I assume we won't see this project until next year...who knows, he may have already finished it and is waiting for the perfect time to release it.

But I gotta tell ya, Devlab helped me alot when I had trouble sleeping. I wonder how this album will pan out for people with sleeping problems. :P