I'm gonna melt you guys!

Are you waiting impatiently for The Hummer?

49%
49%
1%
1%
#127204 by A-Daamage
Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:01 am
I'm just curious if there are still plans to release it to us starving fans. The bits of it in the background of the DVD were far too tantalizing. I've been waiting to try the headphones»Hummer»sleep experiment ever since I first heard about the project. I created my own experiment with the first track off of the Eko CD, Locate. I took the first part of the song, the real quiet part (good morning....) before the beat kicks in, and looped it on one track to last the full 75 minutes allowed on one CD. Then I just place it in my player, press repeat, put my headphones on and sail away.

Anyway, I have my pennies in hand :D and am eagerly awaiting to fork them over for my copy of The Hummer. So, any news?

#127208 by Blazingmonga
Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:55 am
Waiting, yes. Impatiently? Yes!

I'm sure that when the time comes it will be worth the wait.

#127212 by Naffis-kun
Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:50 am
Waiting? Maybe.
But I won't get Hummer anyways.
I don't have a credit card of any kind and paypal requires one.

#127213 by Blazingmonga
Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:52 am
Naffis-kun wrote:Waiting? Maybe.

There are other methods of payment available through HDR. Also, paypal doesn't require a 'credit' card specifically (I have a debit card). Anyway, HDR also accepts money orders or well concealed cash.

#127252 by A-Daamage
Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:04 pm
Naffis-kun wrote:Waiting? Maybe.

You can always go the snail-mail route, which is what I still use. I don't trust Paypal or any other internet-based money exchange program to have access to my bank accounts. I've always used a personal check, but perhaps Tracy stopped accepting those....?

And like El Blazo stated, Money Orders are also accepted, and they're pretty cheap too. Just purchase one right at the post office to send along with your order form. Hope that helps and maybe Tracy will see this and answer my question above.

#127265 by black_tooth_grin
Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:33 am
I have been waiting, but not impatiently...I would rather wait til Dev is ready to release the thing then him releasing it cos we want it so bad...doing this may ruin the whole experience he wants us to encounter when listening to the album. I don't care how long I have to wait, I just know whatever Dev does it's going to be awesome.

8)

*twiddle's thumbs and waits til release"

#127311 by Biert
Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:57 am
Will anyone ever get the insight that there already are way too many Hummer threads?

Maybe it's an idea for the mods to make one sticky, and get rid of some announcements/stickies that aren't really relevant anymore.

#127405 by psychotic
Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:36 pm
I'm waiting eagerly, but I'm willing to wait as long as it takes until Devin's ready himself.

#127743 by djskrimp
Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:31 pm
even Henry Rollins wants to know about the record...

he he he

#127771 by danceswithchickens
Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:41 am
I just hope it's not another one of those projects (like Hell, for instance) which never sees the light of day. The parts of it I heard on the DTB DVD sounded awesome; soothing, low-frequency soundscapes. But it's hard to get impatient with Dev, considering how often he releases music.

#127915 by ALieN
Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:45 am
i suppose i'll keep waiting patiently :P

#127968 by the_scoon
Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:12 pm
Yeah I'm looking forward to this recording, if it's like the first little bit from Project EKO.

#128729 by Naffis-kun
Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:54 am
HDR also accepts money orders or well concealed cash.

I just realized that maybe I'll have to send them dollars, lol.
I was going to send them euros :D.

#128757 by Erik
Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:06 am
Give me Hummer, or give me death!

#128796 by djskrimp
Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:00 am
Erik wrote:Give me Hummer, or give me death!

Hummer E thanatos!