I'm gonna melt you guys!
#134871 by Shinigami Kamenzi
Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:16 pm
Yep, whoever decided Hummer was sold out is clearly being a plonker... because I just ordered it. 8)

#134972 by C-Kridur
Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:35 am
just went to go check the mail and it wasn't there... hopefully it'll be here soon. i'm especially looking forward to an uplifting ambient album by the wise and great Devin Townsend.
I've tripped while listening to devlab.. and it was an amazing journey through space. It's probably one of the best albums to do that sort of stuff to.

#135069 by gozu
Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:06 pm
my girlfreind just ordered it for me!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*dances*

#135076 by Biert
Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:32 pm
You're flood of "O"s messed up the layout of the screen thank you very much :P

#135078 by Coma Divine
Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:38 pm
:twisted:

#135089 by gozu
Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:20 pm
looks okay to me... or did coma fix it?

#135090 by Coma Divine
Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:26 pm
It was the little forum pixies.

The little forum pixies ran waaay away, all the way to the right, and gently picked up all of your "O"s, to stop them from falling off the edge of reality, and brought them all back one by one, gave them each a cup of cocoa and made sure they each had their nice slippers on, and something good to read.

...or it was me, I don't remember now...

#135103 by djskrimp
Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:23 pm
Coma Divine wrote:It was the little forum pixies.

The little forum pixies ran waaay away, all the way to the right, and gently picked up all of your "O"s, to stop them from falling off the edge of reality, and brought them all back one by one, gave them each a cup of cocoa and made sure they each had their nice slippers on, and something good to read.

...or it was me, I don't remember now...

We love you for your awesome power, and how you never really take the credit for it. Much like the benevolent god that could smite you whenever, yet never does....

#135353 by powercozmic
Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:29 am
Just ordered it... I live in India so I'm guessing it'll take a while, Hoping to get it b4 Xmas

#135363 by UncleTonyP
Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:30 am
i ordered it a week ago, been going to sleep with it ever since. Has anyone else been using it for its intended purpose? its outstanding. it just numbs me to sleep.

#135402 by Blodskur
Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:11 pm
UncleTonyP wrote:i ordered it a week ago, been going to sleep with it ever since. Has anyone else been using it for its intended purpose? its outstanding. it just numbs me to sleep.
There is a entire thread talking about sleeping with the Hummer on. I wish mine would speed up so I can sleep with it.

Giggity giggity.

#135414 by Shinigami Kamenzi
Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:46 pm
Aye, I'm in Scotland, so the shipping might take a while. I ordered it a few days ago (Sunday, I think) and I'm getting desperate.

#135416 by UncleTonyP
Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:08 pm
There is a entire thread talking about sleeping with the Hummer on. I wish mine would speed up so I can sleep with it.

sorry... im way to lazy for the search feature.

#135420 by kyl88
Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:59 pm
Shinigami Kamenzi wrote:Aye, I'm in Scotland, so the shipping might take a while. I ordered it a few days ago (Sunday, I think) and I'm getting desperate.

Don't feel too bad, I ordered on Nov. 15th, shipped on the 17th, and I still
don't have it. :cry: And I live in the western U.S.

Probably just the time of year :) It will get here soon, I hope.

#135459 by Shinigami Kamenzi
Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:36 am
kyl88 wrote:
Shinigami Kamenzi wrote:Aye, I'm in Scotland, so the shipping might take a while. I ordered it a few days ago (Sunday, I think) and I'm getting desperate.

Don't feel too bad, I ordered on Nov. 15th, shipped on the 17th, and I still
don't have it. :cry: And I live in the western U.S.

Probably just the time of year :) It will get here soon, I hope.

Aw. That's a bit depressing :sad:

Mine apparently shipped the day I ordered it, but there's no sign of it yet. Ordered it with Devlab (which is equally amazing, therefore equally depressing in its absence). :cry: