I'm gonna melt you guys!
#129473 by amstudios
Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:31 am
hey there i am just listening to devlab as usual and i noticed the voices in the song 10 are quotes from 12 monkeys!!!

my Fav Movie!!! WOW dev ur a legend!!!!

sorry if this has been mentioned before but whoa!! im on a high and me excited now!!! :D :D :D :D :lol: :shock: :) :D :P

#129478 by Josiah Tobin
Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:40 am
I'm surprised you didn't notice that earlier, if you were a fan. It's been one of the most 'standout' moments for me from my first listen; I'd never seen the movie before, but I decided to google one of the quotes (about mental divergence), and found out it was from Twelve Monkeys. Saw the movie much later (fairly recently actually). Great film.

#129539 by amstudios
Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:59 pm
I'm surprised you didn't notice that earlier, if you were a fan.

so ur saying im not a fan now??

sorry i didnt analyse everything in devlab as everyone else does i just listen to it i never really notcied the voices untill recently and only picked up wat they were saying the other nite... so sorry for me not hearing everything on my 1st couple of listens!

#129540 by fullgore
Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:06 am
You should be ashamed of yourself.

*grabs a whip*

Now bend over and take your punishment like a man.

#129551 by Blazingmonga
Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:58 am
amstudios wrote:
I'm surprised you didn't notice that earlier, if you were a fan.

so ur saying im not a fan now??

sorry i didnt analyse everything in devlab as everyone else does i just listen to it i never really notcied the voices untill recently and only picked up wat they were saying the other nite... so sorry for me not hearing everything on my 1st couple of listens!

I think Josiah meant a fan of the movie not a 'true Devin fan'. And I think he meant it in jest.

Or maybe he is mentally divergent.

#134226 by Kivenkantaja
Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:25 am
Saw 12 monkeys yesterday. Great movie. What were the quotes by the way?