I'm gonna melt you guys!

#132131 by kyl88
Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:04 pm
Funny, babies seem to have no issues with pooping..the one function that is fully operational out of the box, so to speak.

Ha! Your right about that! :lol: No matter how well they can see, they can certainly poop without any formal training! And it's a good thing, too. :P

I hope you enjoy your time in Japan, Djskrimp. What a beautiful country.

#132132 by kyl88
Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:05 pm
:oops: I screwed the pooch with the quote button. You get the idea, though. Time for bed, I guess.

#132196 by Janne
Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:07 am
Ok. With all the baby talk going on here, I just have to post a pic of my daughter, Tora. She's just tried on her new skull outfit and decided to make a serious metal-face for dear old dad.

(BTW, you should hear her metal-yells!!! :shock: )

#132197 by Blazingmonga
Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:13 am
Haha Janne, beautiful!

We need more heavy metal babies!

#132206 by myra
Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:25 am
How cute!
I love her outfit!

EDIT: I saw a baby outfit at the mall the other day that says "I listen to Iron Maiden with my Daddy". When I have children, it will have to say Mommy and Daddy!

#132233 by Persuader
Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:35 am
Sweet pic Janne. :) Did you cut her hair like that, or does she have that natural mohawk going for her? ;)

#132243 by Atari
Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:30 am
Persuader wrote:Sweet pic Janne. :) Did you cut her hair like that, or does she have that natural mohawk going for her? ;)

I imagine it's natural....I had one when I was a baby too....used to go round, rubbing the sides of my head on the furniture.

#132259 by Yanko
Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:16 am
djskrimp wrote:
Yanko wrote:
fullgore wrote:Speaking of babies, my ex once told me that for a while after they're born (I'm not sure if she said 6 months? a year? 2 years???) their eyesight is SO BAD that if they were an adult they would be considered blind... Is there any truth to that?

I mean if it's true, that would suck. You could walk into the room and the baby would smile and you'd think "aww it's smiling 'cause i came into the room!" but really it'd just be smiling because it feels like it.

it actually goes like that. It´s like when you stay with your eyes closed in a dark room for too long, when you get out of it, your sight is kinda blurry. They gotta get the organs going when they´re born, so it takes quite some time before they can get fully functional eyesight.
There was a flash somewhere that showed the several stages of baby sight development, they start seeing things dark and blurry, then it clears up, then gets less and less blurry and etc.
That´s why some kids get scared with random stuff far from them, it´s like seeing a big dark blob trying to get you :lol:

Funny, babies seem to have no issues with pooping..the one function that is fully operational out of the box, so to speak.

from Japan: Congrats to the newly expanded family !

a blind man can go through his whole life without seeing.
Now imagine him going thru 9 months without taking a poo :P

#132301 by Persuader
Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:53 am
Atari wrote:
Persuader wrote:Sweet pic Janne. :) Did you cut her hair like that, or does she have that natural mohawk going for her? ;)

I imagine it's natural....I had one when I was a baby too....used to go round, rubbing the sides of my head on the furniture.

You mixed up headbanging with headrubbing? :wink:

#132312 by rainbowgirrrl
Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:32 am
here's my youngest, violet, in her syl t-shirt i made for her!

#132313 by EphelDuath666
Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:50 am
awwwww, she's a cutie....and what a nice shirt! :D

#132316 by sj_2150
Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:58 am
:lol: i like how hairy anus has been replaced with something a little less masculine

#132332 by Janne
Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:34 am
Atari wrote:

Yup, it's a natural mohawk due to rubbing. What's even more fun, is that she's got hair where her dad's lacking it (yes, going for a natural skullet m'self)...

Nice to see more baby pics. Both Mia and Violet are adorable! :cherie:

(Wow! This board just got very metal, don't you think?)

#132339 by emilsall
Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:55 pm
Congratulation Reyner, on being born with the two coolest parents on the face of the earth!!! I hope you'll be sporting the skullet in no time, perhaps babyhood will provide your only chance in life considering the hair genes seem to be inherited mostly from the mother's side. But long flaming red hair is cool to :D