I'm gonna melt you guys!

#134788 by danceswithchickens
Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:13 am
That damned flute always wakes me up ;)

#134907 by Blazingmonga
Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:35 am
I had the strangest feeling listening to The Hummer last night. I put it on when I went to bed and as soon as the buzzing tone section of the first track came on, I felt like I had travelled back in time.

It really made me feel like when I was very young and my mother used to vacuum my room last thing at night. The sound of the vacuum cleaner would always make me fall straight asleep.

Now every time I hear this section of that track I get intensely sleepy. A very strange sensation, to hear that sound and feel that way again.

I'm convinced Devin has done something very strange with those tones, at first I thought they were very noisy and un-musical, but now they have evolved into this thing which I find to be quite beautiful. Perhaps Devin is re-aligning my theta waves?

#134946 by Mayday
Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:43 am
FINALLY it arrived just now (I ordered it the day it became available) and I'm on my first listen. Now I don't know if it's the fact that I got little sleep last night (I had one energy drink this morning, though), or if it's the hummer but I'm getting soooooooo sleeepy

#134947 by danceswithchickens
Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:46 am
I found that it also makes a good hangover cure...

#134951 by Mayday
Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:59 am
danceswithchickens wrote:I found that it also makes a good hangover cure...

ooooh should have had it on saturday, had the worst hangover of my life :D

#134967 by danceswithchickens
Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:13 am
I feel for you, man. My throat still hurts from dry-heaving on Sunday morning...The Hummer and one Gravol took care of that nicely, though...

#134996 by Intoc
Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:24 pm
I gots it! I haven't gotten all the way through it yet, but it's darn cool.

#134997 by Mayday
Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:36 pm
danceswithchickens wrote:I feel for you, man. My throat still hurts from dry-heaving on Sunday morning...The Hummer and one Gravol took care of that nicely, though...

but now I'm fine and I'm feeling great thanks to listening to it! wow! :)

#135011 by Spaceship Superstar
Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:41 pm
Yey, I have the Hummer. I didn't feel like waiting for bedtime to listen to it, so I played GTA San Andreas with it instead heheh. It's a good way to listen to it actually, just hopping around on the jetpack watching the passing cars, shooting stars & sunsets, highly recommended. Anywho I really enjoyed the album, & maybe next time I'll try it before sleep since that works well with Devlab too. Devin delivers yet again. \m/

#135024 by Persuader
Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:07 am
It's still luring on my desk, waiting for the right moment to enlighten me. :)

#135105 by chrisslight
Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:56 pm
I have yet to hear it propperly yet, still, and i've had it over a week now! Everytime I put it on, I end up asleep! :lol:

#135114 by JayjayAbnormal
Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:17 pm
Got the CD today. It kicks ass, something I could probably fall asleep too

Although, around Consciousness Causes Collapse, I'd probably wake up from that guys lecture. Seriously, I can see it now

[CCC starts]
Me: Huh....shut up!...SHUT UP!

Than eventually with-in the CD

Me: Huh...Jodie Foster..'the hell?

:lol:

#135179 by brimir
Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:27 am
Got it!!! I´ve given it one spin......quite interesting.

#136056 by Blodskur
Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:46 pm
It arrived yesterday but I haven't had much of a chance to listen to it since I went to a Deicide gig last night and was shattered when I came home.

#136335 by toad
Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:22 am
Just got my Hummer!!! :D
And the Infinity EP!!
And a SYL pick as a bonus!

Think I'll go for a walk, have a little zazen, and then immerse myself in the Hummer.... today must be a good day.