Talk about other artists here (even though they all rip off Meshuggah)
#325783 by fragility
Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:51 pm
Victimlas wrote:
fragility wrote:New Pain of Salvation!

Same here! Had never heard them before.

Enjoy that back catalogue!

I'm on a major "I love PoS" kick right now. Just reflecting on how they are one of those bands who've been a huge part of my life over the years and how they've helped me through some of my most difficult times. From the album that came out not long after what at the time was the biggest heartbreak of my life and was the first thing I felt like I could love again. To the song that suddenly became personally relevant a couple of months back and captured everything I was feeling and helped me through that awful period. This awesome album marks my attitude that the s**t I went through in 2016 is behind me and this is a new chapter.
#325999 by Bookwyrm83
Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:19 am
John Carpenter's Anthology.
The whole album is a pleasure and it is fun to hear the man re-working so many of his great themes (even a couple others wrote for his films).
Have a listen.

#326221 by Sarpale
Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:44 am
Oh nooo I have no idea why I am not seeing the (assumed) Youtube videos or links on the posts :(
Let's see if it works for me.
Meanwhile all this life has been happening outside the forums, I have been listening to A LOT OF Leprous!
Damn I am a fangirl of these Norwegian dudes!

Hope it works :)
#326238 by Victimlas
Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:26 am
LOVE Leprous! And looking into the Youtube issue :)

EDIT: Youtube issue is fixed :) You can now just paste the full youtube link on the BBcode. No one has time to be extracting codes ;)