Talk about other artists here (even though they all rip off Meshuggah)
#272768 by BrunoN
Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:11 pm
Aden wrote:I'm Warlord-Aden (...lol). You probably won't find many new bands on there... most people on here have iTunes libraries that are like, 1538718 times bigger than mine.

Well that doesn't mean much, people scrobbling gigabytes of assorted stuff often know (and care, really) fuck all about music.

(my lastfm is in my signature, all the time)
#272782 by Chimairacle
Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:08 am
In my sig, same user as here. 90% of the time I just plug my iPod into speakers and it doesn't like scrobbling right or at all most of the time so mine isn't very accurate :lol:
#272845 by Falk
Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:20 pm
In my sig

My affinity is perfect with pretty much all of you :D
#272975 by sylkicks
Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:55 pm
Hey everyone, anyone who wants to add me go right ahead. I'm fairly new to it, so my first iPod full of I'm sure a billion and a half listens didn't make it on... so my stats are slightly inaccurate :D

http://www.last.fm/user/sylkicks2
#273007 by Leechmaster
Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:57 am
Niversirus is my account. I sort of come and go to LastFM... Not a very regular user. Was on it a lot a month and a bit ago to rub it in with a few others that we had the Ghost leak weeks before all the other trolls on the DTP page though so now it just doesn't seem to have much fun left in it. :lol:
#273027 by Faffy
Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:17 am
Link in my signature :3

I'm Last.fm obsessed... can't be healthy. I find the charts to be very useful... as I can't remember what music I'm into. Every time some forum or something asks me to fill in my favorite bands, I have to check Last.fm :P
#273310 by Malikarcanum
Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:51 am
http://www.last.fm/user/malikarcanum

Haven't used it much in the past, but starting to now.

Also, I have a tendency to leave my media player on random when I go to sleep, so my list's kinda out of wack. Plus, I went through a huge Thrash phase for about a year, so all my top bands are that, even though my tastes are much more balanced now.