Talk about other artists here (even though they all rip off Meshuggah)
#316052 by fragility
Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:48 pm
Firmly de-dogifying this thread..

Recently listened to Nahemah - The Second Philosophy for the first time in AGES, had definitely forgotten how good that one was
#316054 by Tyroshai
Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:16 pm
fragility wrote:Firmly de-dogifying this thread..

Recently listened to Nahemah - The Second Philosophy for the first time in AGES, had definitely forgotten how good that one was

You are a lady of fine tastes.
#316108 by fragility
Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:30 pm
Tyroshai wrote:
fragility wrote:Firmly de-dogifying this thread..

You are a lady of fine tastes.

Why thank you. It is impossible to deny :wink:
#316118 by Hiddos
Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:10 am
Those who have Last.fm can use this to remind themselves what they haven't listened to in a long time. For example the page tells me I should listen to Turisas, Stravinsky, and Bernard Haitink conducting the Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra, because I haven't listened to them in over 6 months.
This should help you remember things you don't remember :D
#316124 by Faffy
Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:08 pm
Hiddos wrote:Those who have Last.fm can use this to remind themselves what they haven't listened to in a long time. For example the page tells me I should listen to Turisas, Stravinsky, and Bernard Haitink conducting the Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra, because I haven't listened to them in over 6 months.

"Stream of Passion, Turisas, ReVamp, Haggard, Elis, Luca Turilli's Dreamquest, Korpiklaani, Symphny X..."
Yup, all the cheesy stuff I used to listen to a lot. I don't really miss most of it :P (well, except for ReVamp, but they'll release a new album soon)
#316192 by MrDishington
Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:02 am
Hiddos wrote:Those who have Last.fm can use this to remind themselves what they haven't listened to in a long time. For example the page tells me I should listen to Turisas, Stravinsky, and Bernard Haitink conducting the Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra, because I haven't listened to them in over 6 months.

I gave that a go too, sounds strange but going through it reminded me of different periods were I obsessed over certain bands. I look forward to being reminded of now in 6 months time haha