Talk about other artists here (even though they all rip off Meshuggah)
#322817 by walt
Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:16 am
Is anybody going to the Sikth gig at KOKO on 12th November?

I`m desperately looking for a ticket, any help will be much appreciated (and rewarded with a beverage of your choice!)
#323040 by Lettuce
Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:19 am
Good luck with that! I went to the Portsmouth show because it was more intimate and a little over an hour on the train from London.
#323059 by walt
Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:06 am
Thanks! I tweeted about it and the guys pointed me to some bloke on Facebook that has spares. Unfortunately he doesn´t seem to be checking his "Others" inbox. I guess I¨ll have to take my chances at the gate.

How was the Portsmouth gig then? Are the boys in good shape? I´m so excited for this, I hope I don´t make the travel from Sweden for nothing!
#323066 by Lettuce
Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:10 am
Absolutely top form! It was just as good as they were 10 years ago :D Played all the classics and a few surprises, caught up with them earlier on before their set and Dan Weller bought me and my sister a pint each! Pin was adamant that there will be no album #3, but...we'll see about that...
#323072 by walt
Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:13 am
Brilliant! I`m mostly concerned about the vocals but I`ve seen a few recent clips and Mikee and Justin seem to be in good form. Ohh "a few surprises"...intriguing! That`s something cool about only having two LP`s tho, if the set is long enough you are pretty much guaranteed to hear to all your favorite tracks. Would you be up for a 3rd album? To be honest, I`m content with what we have now, but it would be an awesome surprise if they would come up with some new, strong material.

Anyway, please think about me if you hear of any spares! :D