Talk about other artists here (even though they all rip off Meshuggah)
#257510 by Aden
Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:23 pm
It makes me cringe, and bruise my face with the biggest facepalm imaginable.
#257512 by Billy Rhomboid
Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:36 pm
No Doubt's version of Talk Talk's 'It's My Life'.

I always used to cringe a little because I remixed the original when it recharted in the early 90's and basically did a pretty shitty job, but then Gwen came along and made me feel a whole lot better about myself by being able to loathe her misbegotten abortion of a cover.

WTF were they thinking?
#257525 by soundsofentropy
Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:28 pm
Leechmaster wrote:
Aden wrote:
Leechmaster wrote:
simbelmyne wrote:
soundsofentropy wrote:Daft Punk's "Technologic" is the most irritating collection of sounds I have ever heard. I fucking hate that song more than anything else. Music that doesn't really develop or have any feeling in it drives me nuts a lot of the time. Also Kanye West is the worst rapper (next to Chuggo) in the world. I'm not going to pretend I don't judge the shit out of things I don't like, because I do, but I don't think I could ever pick a "most hated" or "most loved" song. It all depends on mood, atmosphere, etc. Sorry, no open-minded or nostalgic wisdom in my post. :(

have you heard what Kanye West has done to King Crimson's 21st Century Schizoid Man? :chain:

I haven't heard that but you have reminded me of just how much I fucking HATE Kanye West. I will instinctively lunge at any music player from which his pestilent shite is spewing... Cannot stand him and his stupid remixes.

I'm sure you've already seen this:

[youtube]zIUzLpO1kxI[/youtube]

What the fuck was he on about... I haven't seen that before at all. How did they keep straight faces when he said that!? :lol:

Mike Myers looked pretty visibly irritated the entire time Kanye was talking. Sort of a "...the fuck? Are you serious?" face. Never heard KW do "Schizoid Man," but I think that's probably for the best.
#257532 by Peanutburger
Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:21 pm
soundsofentropy wrote:
Leechmaster wrote:
Aden wrote:
Leechmaster wrote:
simbelmyne wrote:
I haven't heard that but you have reminded me of just how much I fucking HATE Kanye West. I will instinctively lunge at any music player from which his pestilent shite is spewing... Cannot stand him and his stupid remixes.

I'm sure you've already seen this:

[youtube]zIUzLpO1kxI[/youtube]

What the fuck was he on about... I haven't seen that before at all. How did they keep straight faces when he said that!? :lol:

Mike Myers looked pretty visibly irritated the entire time Kanye was talking. Sort of a "...the fuck? Are you serious?" face. Never heard KW do "Schizoid Man," but I think that's probably for the best.
I personally love but then again what do I know?
#257560 by Chimairacle
Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:09 am
I can't stand anything by Emilie Autumn.

Oh, and this.
[youtube]LpepXtayN0s[/youtube]