I'm gonna melt you guys!

#150747 by dlayphoto
Mon May 28, 2007 4:14 am
I just got The Hummer. After reading this thread, I thought I'd give sleeping with it a shot.

I had a hard time falling asleep, as it was my first time listening to it...the music fanatic in me had to stay awake to hear it!

I felt as if my body was levitating at times! Very relaxing and soothing. Definitely headphone music.

Devin has outdone himself again. Pure genius.

#152419 by Death'o'Musak
Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:08 pm
Definatly made me sleep, as we've all said, 'It does the trick!'
Great method of relaxation, and it definatly sounds better on something with headphones, rather than speakers.

#161384 by Lennoert
Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:42 am
hello please forgive me my bad englisch, but i found an very interersting article about that brainwaves thing on wikipedia (hopefully you understood me xD)...

it says that at an specific frequency you get some kind of "effects" through stimulating your brain with audio signals.
at 0.5 to 3.5Hz you will get in a very deep sleep or a meditative stance.
at 4 -6.5Hz you get a kind of sleep in which you think you're not sleeping aswell as a kind of hypnose or "Hypnagogisches Bewusstsein" (in german).

thought it could fit very well to the theme.

again sry for my bad bad english
greetings
Lenny -germany ^^

#161387 by Biert
Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:17 am
The only one complaining about your English is you, Lenny.

BTW: Where's Carl? :P

#161407 by Mr Clean
Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:36 pm
brainwaves... kinda like the I-Doser... but actually effective... :lol:

#161817 by dlayphoto
Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:52 am
This thread is turning into something that would be a topic on Coast to Coast AM!
#321591 by Xykhoh
Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:09 pm
It's the best thing ever. I always wake up refreshed after a sleep with The Hummer on low volume repeat. I was using a Logitech 5.1 surround system with a 300-watt subwoofer. The whole room was full of low end, even on a low volume. It is definitely one of the most comforting and relaxing sonorous experiences. I highly recommend sleeping to it every night. I did so for about 3.5 years straight.