#180263 by Biert
Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:23 am
Bif Naked

It's also in the booklet, so just buy the damn thing ;) :P
#180267 by Unbeliever
Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:08 am
all my syl albums is in my car m8!
and my mother took it this morning..
i forgot who it was:P but now i know thanks to you.. hehe..
anyways i dont download this epic music! worth all the money...
#180668 by Ouodo
Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:11 pm
i skip this song every time it comes up on the cd, and i deleted it off my computer.

pretty much ruined by a talentless scrub singer
#180703 by Lawrence
Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:28 am
Ouodo wrote:i skip this song every time it comes up on the cd, and i deleted it off my computer.

Wait, WHAT?
Fucker is an awesome song... I cant even fathom the awesomeness.
Your weird. Fucker
Is one of the best tracks on the new black which is killer
#181028 by DieHard
Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:04 pm
Ouodo wrote:i skip this song every time it comes up on the cd, and i deleted it off my computer.

I know it ruins the song, but if you suck it up like I do and wait until the song actually kicks in, then it's one of the best fucking songs ever.
#181043 by BrunoN
Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:50 am
I don't like the song, but I like the irony that most radio-friendly song on this album has swearword in un-editable place.
#182786 by Matt08642
Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:33 pm
JUST UNDERSTAND IT AND SEEEEEE THE LITTLE FUCKER RUN, SEE THE LITTLE FUCKER RUN!!
#182794 by Persuader
Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:08 am
"I've said it before and I'll say it again, it was all too much for the alien!" :guitar:

Awesome take on the whole jump-the-fuck-up scene, only it's really good.
Really fun that most people don't get the irony of it. 8)
#183539 by theycallmecheese
Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:43 am
All of the guest vocals were stupid and un-called-for and ruined the album for me. Raise your hand if you pick up an SYL record hoping to hear any other voice but Devin Towsend's. Thought not.

Even if they were really good guests, all I'd be thinking would be: "Say, that's not bad but you know who would be better? Devin motherfucking Townsend. What the fuck? Was he busy that day or something?"

Then I'd be all like WAAAAH and crying and shit. It'd be awful. You know... If I didn't just skip all the songs with those worthless fucking guests on them.
#183563 by Lawrence
Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:16 am
theycallmecheese wrote:All of the guest vocals were stupid and un-called-for and ruined the album for me. Raise your hand if you pick up an SYL record hoping to hear any other voice but Devin Towsend's. Thought not.

Even if they were really good guests, all I'd be thinking would be: "Say, that's not bad but you know who would be better? Devin motherfucking Townsend. What the fuck? Was he busy that day or something?"

Then I'd be all like WAAAAH and crying and shit. It'd be awful. You know... If I didn't just skip all the songs with those worthless fucking guests on them.

Chill man, they lend diversity to the songs. Alot of the songs are all Dev its only fucker and far beyond metal i think. Also it adds to the irony which you clearly arent understanding.
#183565 by St_Clean
Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:04 am
I love that song, is fun to listen to... and the female voice is alright... Far Beyond Metal on the other hand, well, the so called maggot master ruins it for me, his voice is nothing really remarkable... I prefer the live version...
#183566 by chip8088
Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:14 am
St_Clean wrote:I love that song, is fun to listen to... and the female voice is alright... Far Beyond Metal on the other hand, well, the so called maggot master ruins it for me, his voice is nothing really remarkable... I prefer the live version...

Dude, i love Far Beyond Metal, and Oderus' voice may not be great, but it somehow fits the part
#183573 by Persuader
Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:35 am
chip8088 wrote:
St_Clean wrote:I love that song, is fun to listen to... and the female voice is alright... Far Beyond Metal on the other hand, well, the so called maggot master ruins it for me, his voice is nothing really remarkable... I prefer the live version...

Dude, i love Far Beyond Metal, and Oderus' voice may not be great, but it somehow fits the part

Makes perfect sense to have him on there since they borrowed lyrics from Gwar.
#183743 by theycallmecheese
Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:43 am
irony which you clearly arent understanding.

YES CLEARLY I AM FAR FAR TOO FUCKING STUPID TO SHARE YOUR PREFERENCES. THANKS FOR CORRECTING ME.