Archived
#218915 by koruptkitty
Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:41 pm
im going to get 2 bundles (one for a friend and i) and i was wondering how lon they will be avalable

and i was also wondering if devy can sign the shirt intead of the album cover

-kitty
#219043 by Leechmaster
Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:00 pm
You're not gonna get any response, Tracy isn't active around here these days.

You're guaranteed to get what you order once you order before Sunday, October 25th. After that we don't know what the story with numbers is.

As for the shirt signing, I'd be pretty near 100% sure that even if you wrote to Century Media and pleaded with them for the signed shirts they'd probably tell you to bugger off...
#220362 by koruptkitty
Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:50 pm
Leechmaster wrote:You're not gonna get any response, Tracy isn't active around here these days.

You're guaranteed to get what you order once you order before Sunday, October 25th. After that we don't know what the story with numbers is.

As for the shirt signing, I'd be pretty near 100% sure that even if you wrote to Century Media and pleaded with them for the signed shirts they'd probably tell you to bugger off...

another question, the $55 packages with the hoodie, have they sold out or have they just decided not to sell them anymore?
#220377 by Leechmaster
Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:28 pm
CM guaranteed all orders placed before October 25th were guaranteed to get what they wanted. And I guess now that it's the 26th, that guarantee's worn out, and indeed the hoodie package has been entirely removed from the CMDistro site. It's actually a central image on the main page, but it just leads to "Sorry, the page you requested cannot be found!".

Long story short, I reckon if you haven't ordered the chance is now seemingly gone...