The place to speak about Dev's current projects, and everything yet to come
#221619 by doctorphibes
Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:12 pm
I've listened to the album through once so far, and I can certainly say I'm not regretting that pre-order! Loved every minute of it. I'm going to have to listen to the album a few more times, but already I can tell it's going to be a favorite of mine. I have to jump aboard the 'Numbered' bandwagon though, that song is FANTASTIC! It's actually heavier than I thought it would be as well, some serious riffs happening on a few songs. Thanks for another great one Dev, can't wait to see you on tour in Toronto!
#221621 by Ike
Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:17 pm
Wow, i hear wonderful stuff! I especially love the weird bits that go on in the background/in the "backing tracks". There's something very alien and fascinating in the harmonies and rhythms that heppen in the background of the mix. Really beautiful stuff, Devin! I'm looking forward to the actual CD :D

I a way, I find this your most unusual record until now. It's great to see an artist create something so fresh like ten years into his career! Also, those concerts are gonna be awesome, awesome parties.
#221624 by MPF
Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:25 pm
First I just wanna say that I did pre-order the album and I can't wait for it to arrive.

I just got done listening to the album. all I can say is WOW! Dev, you've done it again.

There isn't many albums to me that can match up to my all time favorite album, Terria. But I swear this is on the same level to me. Like everyone else's thoughts here, Numbered! is my favorite track. I actually love Bend It Like Bender! a lot. It makes my head bang in a Dance Metal way.

The only thing I'm disappointed about is that this upcoming tour is skipping the Minnesota/Wisconsin area. Maybe there's a chance you can hit this area on a 2nd run through North America?

Either way, you have put out 2 of my top 5 favorite albums this year. Keep up the amazing work, and I'll be gladly waiting for Deconstruction to kick our asses.
#221640 by swervedriver
Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:23 pm
Well, this failed...

...to disappoint, that is. :mrgreen:

Hot damn, today I've visited the beautiful Lake Garda and had several eyegasms. I come home to find Addicted has leaked, and can add several eargasms to all that. What an album!
#221671 by Ike
Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:41 pm
Octillus wrote:
Ike wrote:ten years into his career

Lulz.

Double it.

true. even awesomer!
#221684 by mrbean667
Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:59 pm
I'm going to be a purist and wait till my preorder comes, I want to hear it on CD first.