Archived
#195460 by Yanko
Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:13 pm
St_Clean wrote:Anneke and her Agua de Annique came a couple months ago and played for nearly a thousand enthusiastic fans... since she is working with Dev on Addicted, hopefully they talk at some point about the countries they've been to... she loves Chile! and the last Gathering dvd is proof of that... :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZs6sIbXkls

And Agua playing Hyperdrive...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys_-0CerwPo

i was in both shows... :P

C'mon Dev! Somos pocos pero locos! :D

holy shit, i hadnt thought about that, Agua de Annique did pass even through Brazil, and Addicted might generate some good response to Devin!

Man, i never thought i'd love that cover, but now i just do :lol:
#195462 by Yanko
Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:15 pm
Amber wrote:
Abydost wrote:
Yanko wrote:that's exactly the problem: it's too damn huge! :lol:

Someone do this one for me, please.

Just 'cause this will make Morten happy...

That's what she said.

THERE. Be happy.

I hope you guys get some gigs though. :D

wait
was the "she" referencing to the weird looking retired drummer with a goatee and a hairy beer belly that is me? :shock:
#222971 by Jaggra
Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:38 pm
It would be really cool if Devin came to Mexico. Although I'm the only Mexican fan of Devy that I know personally, there are many more who would pay anything and travel to see the Dev.
#227524 by Estbarul
Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:38 am
Yeah a latin american tour would be awesome, but he probably go somwhere between Brazil, agrgentina, or chile, Im from Costa Rica, so it's kind of difficult to go there.

It will be cool if Dev makes a Show here, I'm sure many people In my country will go, but I'm sure he won't fill an stadium or anything like that, maybe he can do a small, private, more intimate(?) show, in a nice little place.

Hope Dev take more serious this forgotten part of the world :)
#234829 by frogtheone
Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:27 pm
In my country (Chile) we would be glad to see him playing his awesome music.. C'mon Devin, you would love our country :D

We really hope to see you around here, we're waiting for you to :guitar:
#238388 by St_Clean
Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:24 am
Guys! necesito ponerme en contacto con gente de otros paises sudamericanos que esten interesados en traer a Devin por estas tierras... por favor envienme un mp para mayores detalles... ;)