You are the rainbow! You are the sun to my chameleon!

#125628 by asparagusDuck
Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:11 am
I feel the same way. One thing thats kinda interesting is during the winter, the latter half of the album was my favorite (pixellate, judgement, simple lullaby). I felt those songs fit in a cold and snowy atmosphere pretty well. Now that its summer and the sun is out, the first three tracks are by far my favorite. Not only that, but recently Let it Roll, Hypergeek, and Triumph have become my favorite Dev songs overall. They truly are meant to be experienced during nice warm weather.

#125789 by a_random_person
Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:00 am
Synchestra in the early morning or the late afternoon during the summertime while stoned has definetely been quite awesome........

#126736 by Kuljukka
Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:27 pm
Sunshine and Happiness is the perfect summer song! "Sunshine and happiness for all!"
#238808 by Gettostara
Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:27 pm
Last sunday I really had a great experience when I was sitting in the bus on my way back to school. I realized that I had been gazing at the sunset and how beautiful it was with its mellow red/orange colours for like 15 minutes nonstop. Vanishing sunlight coloured sky with it's colours. Then bus drove by somekind of river where water was really clear and it was flowing amongst rocks and boulders. Then I looked again at the sky and a lot of small birdies flew away from electric cable where they had been sitting before bus scared them to fly away. It was really beautiful moment, and again I somehow woke up, and realized how unbelievable thing nature is. It's sad how rarely one will notice it.

I was listening to Synchestra whole time.
#239931 by ctfod
Tue May 11, 2010 2:04 pm
I see what you mean, although the title blatantly suggests it, when I finally got into Synchestra about a week ago, I listened to Sunshine and Happiness and thought it was the most feel-good song I'd heard in a long time, and how nice and summery it is, alongside how it sounds like something Elvis or Buddy Holly would rock out to (Minus the chorus scream and James Hetfield impression, perhaps).
#240218 by GuyOne
Tue May 18, 2010 7:15 am
Right up till Gaia this album is perfect summer music. Driving in the car or walking through the forest hiking path. Just beautiful. This and Ki have been in my car (what'll be now) two summers in a row. Nothing else.
#240246 by Abydost
Tue May 18, 2010 2:25 pm
Almost every album I listen to depends on mood/season/weather/time of day, for example I can only listen to Deadwing by PT in the spring/summer apart from Arriving Somewhere because it's a bit darker. Ocean Machine can only be listened to when it is dark outside or cloudy with rain. Synchestra and Ghost Reveries are two very very summery albums for me. So I concur with the OP.